What is wrong with kitten?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niadaniels

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
...I try so hard. One of my kittens has yellow liquid coming out of her.( I guess pee?) When I touch her she makes a sound and starts paddling and then does a circle she's kind of stiff. What is happening with my little one???? She's on the floor. It almost looks like she's swimming?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Niadaniels

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
...I try so hard. One of my kittens has yellow liquid coming out of her.( I guess pee?) When I touch her she makes a sound and starts paddling and then does a circle she's kind of stiff. What is happening with my little one???? She's on the floor. It almost looks like she's swimming?
16537637455876043288819728228205.jpg

Niadaniels

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am unable to. I am done. I almost lost my cat days ago now this.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you are unable to care for the cat financially even with the possible assistance Furballsmom Furballsmom suggested the best thing would be to surrender her over to your local ASPCA/shelter so she does not suffer longer than necessary and, may even have a chance of recovering from whatever the issue is.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Is this kitten from the litter that you posted about in your other thread?

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is beautiful. We are not vets but I had a cat do exactly as you describe. It may be different with your kitty but with mine she had a seizure. It was easily controlled with medicine but please let a vet know. Call one and explain what is happening or just go there. Sometimes a vet or even someone in the waiting room will help. If not there, get her somewhere. She is such a beautiful baby. Please don’t give up on her. She needs you. I can tell your heart is with her. One more effort. Please take her to someone who will help her. A seizure can end or it can cause long term problems and it may even be caused by something as simple as a fever. We cannot know what is going on or is really wrong with her but we do see that you want to help her. Sending you :vibes::heartshape:

Niadaniels

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She passed away. My beautiful fudge. My other cat was saved by a kind vet days ago and now I randomly lose my fudge. It's crazy. She threw up and then passed..But pain is fuel to start my sanctuary. It's such bullshit.

She is beautiful. We are not vets but I had a cat do exactly as you describe. It may be different with your kitty but with mine she had a seizure. It was easily controlled with medicine but please let a vet know. Call one and explain what is happening or just go there. Sometimes a vet or even someone in the waiting room will help. If not there, get her somewhere. She is such a beautiful baby. Please don’t give up on her. She needs you. I can tell your heart is with her. One more effort. Please take her to someone who will help her. A seizure can end or it can cause long term problems and it may even be caused by something as simple as a fever. We cannot know what is going on or is really wrong with her but we do see that you want to help her. Sending you :vibes::heartshape:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very, very sorry. Our hearts are with you. May Fudge rest peacefully now knowing that you gave love every minute. Sometimes we can only give love for a short time but that is the kindest and most generous thing you can give.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
i am so sorry for your loss of Fudge. When a cat passes on, we lock the thread as a sign of respect. You are more than welcome to post a tribute to Fudge in the Crossing the Bridge forum.
Crossing the Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.