What is the funniest thing your cat has done?

dreamraider

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When we first got my cat Peanut he was too nervous to go anywhere in the house without a person. (Yes we even had to walk him to his litterbox and wait for him to go.) So he had to sleep with us. He wanted to play though. He would only play if I was awake so he'd sit behind my head on the pillow peaking over at my face and wait for me to open my eyes so he could play. Funny part is I could lay there and talk to my husband, and as long as I kept my eyes closed he never knew I was awake. lol
Love this! Sounds like such a cutie-pie!

nbrazil

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:crackup: You'll have to keep us updated on Bear's vocabulary!
I will continue to see if I can teach her to vocalize "dinner" in her own way. (Jessie)

Both kittens know their names, dinner, treat and play. I'm working on "done" (to indicate playtime over), "bedtime" and "bye bye" (so less stress when I leave - when it was just Artie I used to kiss him on top of his head when I was expecting to be gone awhile.... he is too big to easily pick up now, and with Jessie's distraction, he hasn't remained in front of the door meowing like he used to).

chloeg

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My Cole has killed most of his toys so I decided to get  a couple of toys that would keep him and Chloe occupied while I was at work.they both loved the toys and the

boxes they came in but Cole seems to think all the toys belong to him.He'll be playing with 1 and as soon as Chloe tries to play with another,he leaves the one he's playing with and runs to the other

and tries to cover it or sit on,it, its hilarious to watch.I know cats are territorial but didn't know they were possessive.There are many things they do every day that crack me up,too many to mention.

They are a constant source of entertainment.

saigo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
In all my years of owning cats I have never had a cat walk backwards. This is what my "new girl" Casper does when I put the harness and lead on her, she literally walks backwards all over the place its the funniest thing I have ever seen! 

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got a shell sleeve for my shotgun, put it on, put the shells in it, and Sugar started rubbing against it. I guess she was claiming it as hers.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning whisky, ten month old siamese (without papers! ) was sitting having a wash when blighty, 3 or 4 month old street cat, leapt onto his back for a scuffle. Whisky wasn't very interested in a scuffle so he ignored him. Blighty leaps on him often. Normally on his head with his arms round his neck and starts biting said head. That of course does start a very wild, silent fight.
Actually whisky is very good with him except yesterday blighty did something that made whisky turn round, get on his back legs and smartly boxed blighty's ears 3 times. That was also funny.
Of course not as funny as all your kitties.

matts mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Very funny .......mine do this and I just sit and watch and laugh.....Matt usually puts a stop to it by pinning him in a bear hug while alternating between biting bad grooming the kittens ribs and bell

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine hasn't done anything particularly funny yet, just the typical cat stuffs. Probably the "funniest" I can think of is when I was in bed reading a book, and he climbed up and started to knead my blanket as usual. He kept backing up while kneading and fell off the edge with a thud.

Sure didn't stop him from climbing back up.