What Is The Cat Doing??!!

WHAT THE $@?! IS WRONG WITH THE CAT??!

• She has found Jimmy Hoffa.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • She has found the pride we lost in owning a cat.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She has found something she lost

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • She has found something I lost

• She has found food

• Total voters

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This went on for days.
Buttercup hurling herself at the back of the couch, doing head stands and flips, and moves I’m sure haven’t been named yet. At first, we assumed she had adopted that corner of the couch for gymnastics and contortion...
I WILL RELEASE THREE VIDEOS:
in order of our investigation findings.... let’s see if you can figure out....
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE CAT???!!

VIDEO EVIDENCE #1:

View media item 421261

Last edited:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Doggone it, er, cattgone it, I can't get the videos to play :sigh: :argh:
Ack! I’ll try to redo them, thanks for letting me know- and so properly, lol! They work when I click on them, how frustrating? I thought I had them set up correctly- phooey! Perhaps I should just load them on YouTube... Thank you!!!:hellocomputer:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Ack! I’ll try to redo them, thanks for letting me know- and so properly, lol! They work when I click on them, how frustrating? I thought I had them set up correctly- phooey! Perhaps I should just load them on YouTube... Thank you!!!:hellocomputer:
I'm not sure but I think you do need to load to YouTube first and then put them here from there. You might want to check with someone who has already done videos here. I REALLY want to see these!

LAL

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There was likely some creature inside the couch crevice. Cat saw it or smelled it and kept checking back. Melody once spent a couple weeks staring into the corner of a room; if I hadn't been able to hear the bird INSIDE the wall, I'd have thought she had lost her mind.

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Your Honour, in summing up I suggest that this cat is bonkers and is therefore not culpable in law. I recommend that the best treatment in this case is to order the hooman slave to administer regular cuddles and treats. I rest my case.
LOL!! If that isn’t a daily sentence handed down in every house owned by a cat! o_O

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
There was likely some creature inside the couch crevice. Cat saw it or smelled it and kept checking back. Melody once spent a couple weeks staring into the corner of a room; if I hadn't been able to hear the bird INSIDE the wall, I'd have thought she had lost her mind.
Oh my goodness LOL!!! You must have been ready to have her sent off to the “Happy Home”, where some nice gentlemen in crisp white uniforms will keep her comfy..... except I have a feeling that in owning a cat- we’ve sentenced ourselves to that exact fate.:bawling::lol:

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure but I think you do need to load to YouTube first and then put them here from there. You might want to check with someone who has already done videos here. I REALLY want to see these!
Are they working for you now?

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Gohan has his favorite cheap toy mouse. All but one became lost and we didn’t know where to buy replacements. When the final one disappeared we searched everywhere.

Then one day I went to put on my knee—high boots and it fell out. He was so happy!

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Gohan has his favorite cheap toy mouse. All but one became lost and we didn’t know where to buy replacements. When the final one disappeared we searched everywhere.

Then one day I went to put on my knee—high boots and it fell out. He was so happy!
LOL!!
And now he will ALWAYS believe you are holding out on him! :lol: