What is my cat’s breed?

Kai101

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have about a 11 week old and the guy who bought it was told that it was a Himalayan but I have seen that it doesn’t look anything like a Himalayan and more like a Ragdoll?
Sorry about the pictures he was almost sleeping in them lol

Attachments

Ashleyninja

Cats made the world Amazing
Young Cat
Purraise
I have about a 11 week old and the guy who bought it was told that it was a Himalayan but I have seen that it doesn’t look anything like a Himalayan and more like a Ragdoll?
I'm not sure but I think that's actually a Balinese cat!

Ashleyninja

Young Cat
Purraise
Lots of cat breeds have similarities, it also might be a Himalayan, I'm not sure about the Ragdoll though, sorry I couldn't help!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kai101

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Lots of cat breeds have similarities, it also might be a Himalayan, I'm not sure about the Ragdoll though, sorry I couldn't help!
You did help! Thanks for even trying to help me find more about my cat🤗

Ashleyninja

Young Cat
Purraise
Wow really I have never heard about this before I will do my research on it,thanks!
Aww no problem, and I hope you find the breed of your cat! I think your cat resembles some Balinese cats!

Kai101

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aww no problem, and I hope you find the breed of your cat! I think your cat resembles some Balinese cats!
Wow O have seen some google pictures and I see the resemblance too I think it is some kind of a mix of Balinese, it says it is highly playeful like the siamese,that explains why I didn’t sleep enough the last few days 😬😂

Attachments

Kai101

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Those last two images were a mistake how do I delete them?

Ashleyninja

Young Cat
Purraise
Wow O have seen some google pictures and I see the resemblance too I think it is some kind of a mix of Balinese, it says it is highly playeful like the siamese,that explains why I didn’t sleep enough the last few days 😬😂
Your cat is so cute! But yes, with a playful cat in the house you can never get some sleep, actually when I had Spotty, she was also an outdoor cat, and went outside at night, well, everytime she came back, she came early morning, she would meow, and that would be very high pitched, and wake me up, and she wouldn't stop until she had food! 😂

Kai101

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much you have been very helpful 🤗, it is a lot of work this cat and I have a problem with it that it doesn’t cover its own poop and pee just does it in the litterbox and leave 😕

Ashleyninja

Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much you have been very helpful 🤗, it is a lot of work this cat and I have a problem with it that it doesn’t cover its own poop and pee just does it in the litterbox and leave 😕
Thank you so much! I'm not sure about the litterbox, but maybe its because your cat has not got used to the litterbox, I've read about it and basically, your cat isn't comfortable with the litterbox. Maybe try out some other cat litter, or try to get your cat to adjust, is this a new cat? Or have you moved? New litterbox?

Kai101

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Your cat is so cute! But yes, with a playful cat in the house you can never get some sleep, actually when I had Spotty, she was also an outdoor cat, and went outside at night, well, everytime she came back, she came early morning, she would meow, and that would be very high pitched, and wake me up, and she wouldn't stop until she had food! 😂
Wow the problem is that (Jojo) my cat lives in my bedroom only so it really is a playground now and when I sleep I wake by some meowing and licking😂

Ashleyninja

Young Cat
Purraise
Wow the problem is that (Jojo) my cat lives in my bedroom only so it really is a playground now and when I sleep I wake by some meowing and licking😂
😂🤣 Cats will make anything their playground! Hey, at least your cat is giving you a cat shower in the morning! 😁😍 Spotty is the kind of cat who just gets straight to the point "She wants food," that's it.

Kai101

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much! I'm not sure about the litterbox, but maybe its because your cat has not got used to the litterbox, I've read about it and basically, your cat isn't comfortable with the litterbox. Maybe try out some other cat litter, or try to get your cat to adjust, is this a new cat? Or have you moved? New litterbox?
Yeah I have bought another litter and will try it after tomorrow hopefully and will hope for it to do that. This is a new cat I have only had it for 3 days but my cat also had this problem with his previous owner but he had another cat so it used to cover for my cat, but what can I do who has no other cats 😪

Kai101

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
😂🤣 Cats will make anything their playground! Hey, at least your cat is giving you a cat shower in the morning! 😁😍 Spotty is the kind of cat who just gets straight to the point "She wants food," that's it.
😂 okay so I can be thankful then😭😘

Ashleyninja

Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah I have bought another litter and will try it after tomorrow hopefully and will hope for it to do that. This is a new cat I have only had it for 3 days but my cat also had this problem with his previous owner but he had another cat so it used to cover for my cat, but what can I do who has no other cats 😪
Hmm, well, lets see if this litter works, also again, I'm not sure but try taking your cat to the vet, s
😂 okay so I can be thankful then😭😘
Yes! :😂

Ashleyninja

Young Cat
Purraise
So as I said before, try taking your cat to the vet, or wait for a few days three days isn't that much, so your cat could just have a temporary problem hopefully!