What is my beautiful baby

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jandas1021

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am wondering if she is not a chimera cat. What a stunning beauty she is.
**I definitely see what you are saying, her face is calico and the rest of her body is the coloring of a a Siamese or Snowshoe and she has blue eyes***

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
**I definitely see what you are saying, her face is calico and the rest of her body is the coloring of a a Siamese or Snowshoe and she has blue eyes***

I was looking at her other image- that is one gorgeous cat! I can't until others chime in. Its like you said, she is all three breeds rolled into one striking looking kitty.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She is a point, tortie with white. If the tail is bushy, count her as longhair. if not, shorthair. The breed probably domestic.

She doesnt need to be a chimera, although these sharp lines.

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's beautiful!

I would also describe her as a tortie point and white domestic shorthair. "Split face" is a normal variation on tortoiseshell, and doesn't mean the cat is a chimera. Most cats are not any particular breed, but that doesn't make them any less gorgeous or special... your girl is obviously very special! :)

Jandas1021

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is a point, tortie with white. If the tail is bushy, count her as longhair. if not, shorthair. The breed probably domestic.

She doesnt need to be a chimera, although these sharp lines.
Thanks for your input. Even without any cream or red in her body?

Attachments

Jandas1021

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She's beautiful!

I would also describe her as a tortie point and white domestic shorthair. "Split face" is a normal variation on tortoiseshell, and doesn't mean the cat is a chimera. Most cats are not any particular breed, but that doesn't make them any less gorgeous or special... your girl is obviously very special! :)
Thank you she is definitely special 😊