What is her color pattern?

Lynxpointkitten

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, my kitten has an unusual color pattern, I dont know if she's considered a lynx point or dilute, her siblings resembled her. In the sun the gray color shine
a chocolate red color , her arm band is reddish brown always. She has become a little dark as she as she got older , she will be 1 on Christmas.

Attachments

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have any photos of her in better lighting? Looks like a blue tortie tabby and white in the third photo, but ultimately hard to tell without good natural lighting.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lynxpointkitten

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Do you have any photos of her in better lighting? Looks like a blue tortie tabby and white in the third photo, but ultimately hard to tell without good natural lighting.
Thank you..I just took some more pictures. She also has very pale blue eyes and different color paws...

Attachments

Lynxpointkitten

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you..I just took some more pictures. She also has very pale blue eyes and different color paws...
I'm also waiting for the sun to come out so I can get some good pic in the sun light..

Lynxpointkitten

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I also ment to say that her siblings didn't resemble here... they were all different colors..she was the only one with her color pattern

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She looks like a black tortie tabby and white on my screen

mottled paws are usual for torties, the blue eyes are from the white on her face.

Lynxpointkitten

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This pic might be a little better now that the sun is kinda out.. also her tail has black and white with light peach color mixed with in it

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Its unusual pattern, but being a tortie and a tabby and white thrown in, gives often byzantine patterns. Or if you want, if in doubt; if the pattern is very byzantine (unclear) its a torbie...

Next question is, if she is a point. I was thinking on it, but I think she isnt. Even if the eyes looks vaguely bluish. Unless you have good reasons to believe she is a point, so she isnt... :)

But otherwise, being a point would add even more variety in her patterns and coloring. :)

The trick to know, without DNA testing, is if she was born almost whitish, and darkened up with time. Even if her tabby could come up quite early.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think she is a dilute or black torbie/ tortie also with alot if white, I guess she could be pointed too which would explain the blue eyes but it could be the white around her face. I think she had too much pattern on her body to be pointed. Beautiful girl 😻