What Is He ??? Please Help

Turbo21^^

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is Turbo he is about 7 months old , 9.2lbs we got him in September , he seems big for his age. He is polydactyl 6 on each front paws, 5 on each rear paws. Also his rear legs are very long and fronts legs are slightly shorter . When he stretched out body is very long too! His bone structure looks big .He has spots on this belly , black strip starts mid-way down is back to the tail with black spots down the sides , spots on rear hind -quarters ,tip of his tail is black, .White under his chin to the front of this month , around his eyes. He plays fetch, sits, give me paw. Please tell me what you think? Thank you!

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Turbo is so cute! I would describe him as a brown mackeral tabby Domestic Shorthair.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Turbo21^^

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I throught that as well , and last week I took him to the pet store with me and someone told he looks like a bengal mix? I don’t know lol

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He really doesn't look like a Bengal at all. Cats are really very rarely mixed breeds they are either a purebred whatever from a breeder or a Domestic Short/Long hair. You just don't have purebreds or specific mixed breeds wandering around as strays or in the shelter almost ever.