Resolved What Happened To The Tool Bar

SJSupport

I am that tech you're looking for
Young Cat
Purraise
Deleting seems to work fine, I'd need more detain about what problem you're seeing.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't get 'default' or 'delete' to show. I now have two I need gone, can you take them out? They are the two non picture ones. It was much more user friendly for us non tech folks prior to the update, thanks.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Did you check the little box in the upper left-hand corner to get the pop-up? There are two photos from April 18th that are deleted.

SJSupport

I am that tech you're looking for
Young Cat
Purraise
Default is just the name of the default album everything goes into if not uploaded into a specified album. In any case, both these images have been deleted by you already. There's nothing more to do on your end. There's a 120 minute editing window for media, after that you have to ask a mod or admin to delete it for you. Deleting images within 120 minutes of posting should work without mod intervention.

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
  1. THANKS SJSupport SJSupport ! I am an older person using an older refurbished laptop with 4G of RAM, running Windows 7 and usually using Firefox as a browser. I tried Chrome for awhile and liked it but the laptop didn't. Chrome runs in 7 segments (shown in the Processes tab of my Windows Task Manager) and eventually they eat up all my RAM (I have 4G total for everything). Firefox runs in just one segment, and while it grows with use, it doesn't seem to get over 500K so it doesn't freeze on me. Anyhow, thanks!

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Default is just the name of the default album everything goes into if not uploaded into a specified album. In any case, both these images have been deleted by you already. There's nothing more to do on your end. There's a 120 minute editing window for media, after that you have to ask a mod or admin to delete it for you. Deleting images within 120 minutes of posting should work without mod intervention.
:paperbag: Oh brother! How in the heck did I manage that??? When I saw that they were gone I thought you had done it for me. Thanks for your patience & advice. :catrub:

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It actually works based on the width of your screen resolution.

Ideally, I'd want to start hitting mobile view from 1200px and hitting full mobile view (like removing awards display) from 800px.

However, I have now set it to 1000px.
If you can believe it, I forgot to close the laptop cover last night and the cat walked across my keyboard and opened a window that happened to show me what my screen resolution is!! It is 1366 x 768 and those are the recommended settings.

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
If you can believe it, I forgot to close the laptop cover last night and the cat walked across my keyboard and opened a window that happened to show me what my screen resolution is!! It is 1366 x 768 and those are the recommended settings.
Ha! Your resident expert tech support sure was on the ball (er..keyboard..:kitty:) They know what we need and strive to provide. :catrub: