What gender is my kitten?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I THINK it is a girl, it is hard to tell on long-haired cats. If you could maybe part the hair a little to expose more, that would help. (GOOD LUCK) Females are usually a 'slit' up closer to the anus. If it is a round hole it is a male.

BluOnyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Assuming your friend didn't get them fixed prior to adopting them out, I am 100% confident it is a female.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You'd be surprised what all that fluff can hide. . .but I'm also fairly sure that's a female.

Just out of curiosity, what color are the mama and other kittens? The dad has to be orange to get an orange female so we know that one, lol.

Heart For Cats

Cat Lover Forever
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You'd be surprised what all that fluff can hide. . .but I'm also fairly sure that's a female.

Just out of curiosity, what color are the mama and other kittens? The dad has to be orange to get an orange female so we know that one LOL.

Not necessarily. Her mom can be orange and white or even tortoiseshell.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not necessarily. Her mom can be orange and white or even tortoiseshell.
Yes, that's why I asked what color the mom is :dunno: . She definitely has orange on her (torbie, tortie/calico, orange, are the choices, with or without white).

But the daddy was definitely orange (with or without white). That's the only way to get an orange female.

At least one of the parents has no white, and if the other parent has any white it's less than 50%, or else she'd have white too.

Oh, also, are the mother and other kittens longhairs too?