What Food Are You Craving?

Fluffnugget

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Why do you say that? I like their salads.

I'm craving mushrooms. I had the best fried mushrooms at a pizza place a few weeks ago.
I think they've had a few food poisoning issues over the years. As for the taste and value, I love it.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think they've had a few food poisoning issues over the years. As for the taste and value, I love it.
I remember three confirmed outbreaks. Of course there was a lawsuit in one out in California. When there are confirmed outbreaks there seems to be a flurry of unconfirmed reports of food poisoning that are amplified by social media. They seemed to have come out of it and are surviving. I remember another Mexican chain, Chi Chi's that didn't survive a confirmed outbreak. I still see the brand name in the supermarket. Unfortunately it is something that can happen, not just in restaurants but at home.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I am craving:

Magnum Caramel Chocolate Ice cream bars and I have them in the freezer
Caesar's salad
Crab cakes
escargots
McDoubles, large fries, large Coke from McD
T Bell; tacos, nacho cheese fries
and always

Cheeseburgers.png

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not a big Chipotle fan either, simply bc of those outbreaks. Haven't eaten there in a long time. There's a Chipotle in town. Never been there. And that's on me....I get it.

So what am I hungry for?
White coconut cake with lemon filling (Always! I was just thinking of that the other day.)
Pulled pork sandwich (We have a lovely pork shoulder in the freezer that has been calling my name. We've been talking about throwing that puppy on the grill.)
Liver and onions (Yes really! Now that all my doctor appts and surgeries are done and I can be around people, I need to call my sister to come over for dinner. She and I can have liver and onions; I can make pork chops for the guys)

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Latest Cravings are due to the excessive heat "Weather". I have a fondness for Chilled Apple Pie and Popsicles .