What Food Are You Craving?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Friday = ice cream so I am really looking forward to my bowl of ice cream tonight. :lol:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Donuts from DD. Don't laugh; it's been ages since we've had donuts. Our local DDs are all closed inside, so the only thing we can do is get into a long, long, LONG line of cars at the shop. And it hasn't been worth it.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Donuts from DD. Don't laugh; it's been ages since we've had donuts. Our local DDs are all closed inside, so the only thing we can do is get into a long, long, LONG line of cars at the shop. And it hasn't been worth it.
I've also been craving donuts. I haven't had one in over a year. I like the glazed ones.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ALWAYS tacos. Any kind, the hotter the better and with lots of onions. Ask anyone who knows me! My favorite is probably a fried flour bean tostada. (my mouth is watering and it's 6:30 AM.) I developed this craving (and it is with me every day) when I was pregnant with my daughter, almost 50 years ago, and IT NEVER LEFT!!!

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This time of the year, I get the hungries for stuffed cabbage. Really want to make some, but it makes such a mess.

The ones you get at the deli counter just don't cut it. If I want some good ones, I gotta do it myself.

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Living on bacon butties at this stressful and stormy time.. something ultimately comforting and soothing about bacon butties.. Oh and CDM ...,,,,goes without saying

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
North of England speak for our special bacon sandwiches.. Second only to jam butties. and according to google there are many variations in Britain.... I put honey on mine.. Soul food..

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am in need of some stuffing for the turkey. It's my favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner, I'm visiting others for Thanksgiving and I probably won't get my stuffing fix for the year (unless, maybe, they send me home with a "care package").

I guess I'll go shopping tomorrow and buy the supplies needed to make a relatively small batch for myself.

It's not as good as stuffing roasted in the bird, but I gotta have some!