What Food Are You Craving?

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still on a blue cheese kick. Bought more last night; this time a Swedish brand, The crackers and cheese tast
so good with the green grapes.

I'm also in the mood for a big, juicy cheeseburger

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
After watching what I ate all week long, I'm dying for.....anything! A large cheeseburger (with fries) or chocolate (lots of chocolate) or a hoagie or 5 bazillion pieces of pizza (doesn't matter what kind at this point), or potato chips. Or a Pepsi.

I gave in this morning and am drinking a 12-oz can of high-octane Pepsi. My treat for behaving myself through the week. It was either that or call in for a pizza and I'll be darned if I'm calling for a pizza. I'm hoping the Pepsi will work. :crossfingers: I have it over crushed ice and, when I took my first sip, it was Nirvana! Sad that I'm excited about Pepsi.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
have it over crushed ice and, when I took my first sip, it was Nirvana! Sad that I'm excited about Pepsi.
I'm that way about Coke. I have to use an ice pick to make crush ice but it's worth it. Wish you were here, Pam.
We could pig out on cheeseburgers, fries, and chocolates!!🍔🍟🍫

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Yum, now I'm craving blue cheese. Do you buy the wedge or crumbles?
I bought a big wedge of Danish . I thought it was Swedish but not so. It's not quite as pungent as
the Gorgonzola that I got on Tuesday.but just as good. There is a theory that the French have
good health because of blue cheese.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought a big wedge of Danish . I thought it was Swedish but not so. It's not quite as pungent as
the Gorgonzola that I got on Tuesday.but just as good. There is a theory that the French have
good health because of blue cheese.
I love blue cheese. It has been so long since I had it I don't remember if it was Danish or Swedish.

ModernCatLady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I actually had the chicken madeira I was craving today for lunch. Soooo good I swear I could eat it everyday!

Right now a delicious gooey gooey cheesy poutine with bacon!