What Food Are You Craving?

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Claussen kosher dill pickles. Actually I'm really craving the juice. I understand that pickel juice is good for you as long as you can handle the salt.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream. Though I will have to settle for a popsicle for the time being.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The past few days I have been craving dark chocolate. I think it's because the weather has been so bleak and dreary. 😉

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pizza... I swear I could live on pizza...
I could also live on pizza. When I stopped eating cheese I went without a real pizza for 30 years. Back in those days the vegan pizza's were awful. I started eating real cheese again about 10 years ago and I really made up for lost time. Last night I had a pizza delivered and it was so good.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
artiemom artiemom muffy muffy Rick and I can always live on pizza!
Mia6 Mia6 That soup looks wonderful! I noticed that the recipe calls for heavy cream. With recipes that call for cream, sometimes I'll use evaporated milk instead. I never have heavy cream on hand, unless I need it for whipped cream. But I always have evaporated milk around. And really, it doesn't taste bad.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pizza... I swear I could live on pizza...
I could live on pizza until I got so big I couldn't fit through the door anymore.

I have been good for quite some time. My favorite place has BOGO on Tuesdays. I almost gave in today but I didn't. I haven't gotten it on Tuesday for a while now. I got into the bad habit of getting it almost every Tuesday. I would get two mediums then eat pizza for 3 or 4 days.