What Food Are You Craving? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candybee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
For me, just the sugar.. Give me lollies!!! :runaround:

(I'm on a sugar-free diet and discovering it's an addiction :confused:)
Me too. That's why I am craving sugar so much! I am totally addicted to sugar. Mostly its not been too hard, but every now and then I get this really strong craving for sugar. So I know its not out of my system yet.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm craving a can of Coke. I can smell it. :cringe::yummy::disappointed:

I don't drink it often but my Grandma keeps it around so I have one there occasionally when I visit her. I'm not there so a craving it will stay! Unless I need to make pulled pork. That recipe requires a can. :agree:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I found a recipe for coconut washboard cookies that I really want to try. I'm thinking I could make them and then being them into work for the guys.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Broccoli salad. On Saturday night, my sister said she could eat some broccoli salad and.....oh! the power of suggestion!

I'll be making a big bowl of broccoli salad to take over to my sister's for the July 4th picnic.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Something grilled.
Grilling season is so short.
Why is grilling season so short =(

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Peanut M & Ms. I want them so badly, it's not funny. I look at them longingly when we're in the grocery store. Then I sigh and walk away. Rick says, "Oh just get a small one-serving bag." I can't; it has to be the humongous bag of peanut M & Ms and I need to eat them all at one time. While reading a book. With a Pepsi. :paperbag: Tis what tis. I never thought I could miss a snack so much.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Liver and onions. I hate liver when I was a kid, but I love it now. And I haven't made it in ages. It's time.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
chickin shirmp turkie krab duckses sammin fezant bakon gooose!!!!!

Edit: My sincere apologies (since posts can't be deleted); I got up to refill my coffee cup, and when I came back, Moo Shu was banging on the keyboard and yowling like a crazed Hyena.

Status
Not open for further replies.