At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Shrimp tacos.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I just took a corned beef brisket out of the freezer to thaw for Saturday! I'm getting hungry for it, too (but mostly I'm hungry for the Reuben sandwiches that will come after the corned beef and cabbage).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Definitely a good Reuben.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't crave many foods, mostly fish. I found some halibut in my freezer over the weekend. It was given to me by some friends who fish when they visit their children in Alaska. When I thawed it, it was cut into chunks. So I coated it with some corn meal and a bit of gluten free flour. I deep fried it. I ate some of the leftover for breakfast yesterday.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Coconut. Preferably on a white layer cake. I'm thinking about making a white coconut cake for Easter dinner this year. We've gotten to the point where I buy them from a local bakery/restaurant for Christmas, but I'm getting hungry for the cake that I make.

The problem is making something that Rick will also eat. I'm seriously considering using coconut on just half the cake, so I don't have to make (and eat!!) two desserts.

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Coconut. Preferably on a white layer cake. I'm thinking about making a white coconut cake for Easter dinner this year. We've gotten to the point where I buy them from a local bakery/restaurant for Christmas, but I'm getting hungry for the cake that I make.

The problem is making something that Rick will also eat. I'm seriously considering using coconut on just half the cake, so I don't have to make (and eat!!) two desserts.
Make cupcakes and dip only half in coconut. That way you can even pack them for lunch.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I thought of making cupcakes instead of a regular cake. That way, no Nasty Coconut will find its way onto Rick's cupcakes. :lol: I think he'd have a heart attack if even one piece of coconut landed on his plate!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
carrot cake
devil's food cake with butter cream frosting
filet mignon
twice-baked potatoes
lobster bisque
shrimp scampi
Alaskan King crab legs
Caesar salad

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A home made biscuit, hash browns and some fried apples. All I have to eat for breakfast is some store brought frozen pancakes. UGH!

Candybee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
store bought mini cupcakes, white cake with vanilla frosting and sprinkles for a meal and Drumstick brand ice cream drumsticks for dessert! Lord I am craving sugar, sugar, sugar, and lard!! LOL

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
store bought mini cupcakes, white cake with vanilla frosting and sprinkles for a meal and Drumstick brand ice cream drumsticks for dessert! Lord I am craving sugar, sugar, sugar, and lard!! LOL
For me, just the sugar.. Give me lollies!!! :runaround:

(I'm on a sugar-free diet and discovering it's an addiction :confused:)

Status
Not open for further replies.