Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Pizza sounds good to me too.

That picture of Abby in her costume is adorable. She's so cute :cloud9:
Thank you. I guess it's time to change it. I do have one of her as a chicken. Probably can't use that for Thanksgiving, can I? :lol:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Dark chocolate - didn't have any in the house so broke open a bag of semi-sweet chocolate baking chips. :wink:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dark chocolate - didn't have any in the house so broke open a bag of semi-sweet chocolate baking chips. :wink:
I'm surprised. I though you had more self control over anybody in this forum.

I will be going to the grocery store tomorrow for the last time in 2 weeks. I will be loading up on Dove dark chocolate to help my cravings. Dove dark chocolate is not rated very good but it is what I like.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm surprised. I though you had more self control over anybody in this forum.
I will be going to the grocery store tomorrow for the last time in 2 weeks. I will be loading up on Dove dark chocolate to help my cravings. Dove dark chocolate is not rated very good but it is what I like.
I was surprised too, lol. :crackup: I don't know what came over me but I was looking in every corner of the kitchen cabinets. All I needed was a handful of the semi-sweet chips and then I was fine. But I'm going to a holiday White Elephant party today so you never know, I might be tempted again. ;) Enjoy your Dove dark chocolate. :thumbsup:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Still thinking about fruitcake. I didn't make any this year. So I probably won't get any. Don't think you can buy it gluten free.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
THE white coconut cake. I ordered it yesterday and now I keep thinking about it. Our Christmas with the kids is Dec 28th, so Rick will pick it up that morning. My sister and BIL are coming over for dessert that day as I am making a swirled peanut butter cheesecake for dessert for everybody else. But that white coconut cake? Is for our son, my sister and me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.