What does this look like on my cats?

Freddieandchip

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’m waiting for a vet appointment but I’m just freaking out. Does this look like anything specific? Also do you think it’s related? the ear is one cat the foot is my other cat. I got home from work and they were like this. They’re acting normal but I’m scared that this is the beginning of something. I get paranoid about every little thing so I’m just posting this for some suggestions until they see the vet.
BBF9A876-D9FB-419B-B609-CE39C1B17AE3.jpeg

Attachments

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Do they wrestle? I wouldn't be to be concerned at this point, if it was my cats. I would be more concerned with the foot than the ear

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Freddieandchip

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Do they wrestle? I wouldn't be to be concerned at this point, if it was my cats. I would be more concerned with the foot than the ear
Yes they wrestle and play a lot. The cat with the foot has always had skin problems which are being worked on but just the fact that they happened at the same time is worrying me. I’m also just extremely anxious when it comes to my cats lol. Thank you for the reply

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The 'age old' home remedy on this site is - Buy chamomile tea bags - you can find them in most any grocery store and generally speaking those are Germain - you don't want English or any flavorings or additives. Brew a bag in water, cool the liquid to room temp and then dab some on those spots with cotton balls or a soft cloth - 2-3 times a day.

Chamomile tea, which is a soothing and healing agent, also has anti-bacterial/anti-fungal properties. It is safe for your cats to ingest should they do so.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Freddieandchip

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The 'age old' home remedy on this site is - Buy chamomile tea bags - you can find them in most any grocery store and generally speaking those are Germain - you don't want English or any flavorings or additives. Brew a bag in water, cool the liquid to room temp and then dab some on those spots with cotton balls or a soft cloth - 2-3 times a day.

Chamomile tea, which is a soothing and healing agent, also has anti-bacterial/anti-fungal properties. It is safe for your cats to ingest should they do so.
Thank you! I will definitely try that while I’m waiting for my appointment! :)