What Does The Colour Of Your Car Say About You?

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What-Does-Your-Car-Color-Say.png

My current car is red: Energetic, dynamic and have a lust for life. Not bad, I would say it is partially or reasonably correct! I'm introverted, but there are aspects that still suit. The car I had prior was blue which was also quite fitting.

How about you guys?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had a LOT of cars in my life, but definitely prefer red. I would say that pretty much covers me, I talk a lot, am energetic, and definitely want to live my life as happily and as long as I can!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted a green car but ended up with white because I had to buy a car that day. I hate having a white car and it doesn't sound like me.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I inherited my white car, but it certainly suits the person who left it to me. :)

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only on one occasion have I actually ordered a car - white - because a white car doesn't look too dirty when covered in the light-grey dirt which collects on cars in this area. All my other cars have been bought regardless of the colour - mainly for technical reasons and price. I've bought a yellow, orange, red, and my present black car in addition to the white one. I imagine these facts will say more about my character than the colours! :lol:

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I currently have A Dark Blue and a Black. The individual description of each suits my personality. Though My favorite Colors are Green, Red and Burnt Orange. At the time of purchase the favorite colors weren't available. The brand and model of the cars was more important than the colors chosen.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a silver vehicle. I bought it used and a majority of this model are that color. I don't really like silver, but it's what I have.

When I have ordered vehicles, I chose white.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I have a choice I like dark metallic gray. My current car is red though, because the day I went to the dealership, someone had just traded in a nice late-model red one, lol.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Silver. Though I’ve always ogled from afar those dark green MGs, the original James Bond Austin Martin & Morris Minors. (Sorry…drifting off topic).

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of my cars were blue because it is my favorite color. If I ever get another car I think it would be that pretty green they have come out with.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Since I keep my car for a long time I try to choose a neutral color for when I go to sell it. I guess that makes me practical and down to earth, lol. :biggrin:

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a black car. I hate it. It was all I could afford at the time. I always wanted a green car. It seems to fit!

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never had a car where I picked the color. My first two were used...bought due to price and availability...they were burgundy and red respectively. My current vehicle is silver, and although we did buy it new...it was still purchased off the lot and was the only option we had. I guess it fits me a bit...however, I am hardly "futuristic".

goingpostal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mine is maroon red now, my last truck was purple and I loved it. I wouldn't like a white/grey/black vehicle much, it's got to have color.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The majority of my own cars have been dark blue..subconscious choice because of my synesthesia I suppose but had lots of company cars of all colours..never have a black one again..spent to much time washing it..lol

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We currently have a dark blue and a silver/gray car. It's kind of between the two. Most of our cars have been black and I definitely prefer black or blue. I think most have been chosen because it's what they had that fit all the other boxes for our needs. It mostly fits us though.

I REALLY wanted a Purple Neon when I was a teenager. DH would probably refuse to drive it if I had a purple car now. :lol: He hates pink more though. I think he mostly dislikes purple because his vision is a little color deficient so he can have a hard time telling purple and blue apart. But I like purple's description too.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My car is blue-silver (officially “blue mystique,” how pretentious) and all it says is that‘s what was available. Second-hand, had to buy it quickly when the previous one died, a good make and a good price (especially given how horrendously expensive used cars are now) - I’m glad it isn’t baby-cat-poo green or one of those sorts of colours, that’s all!