What does my kitten look like?

Jneakarse

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got this one off the side of the road. He is about 8-9 weeks.
20211009_120554.jpg
16341771817934523930199324086177.jpg
16341772150927529736395778257564.jpg
16341773161614873012927160789862.jpg
He's extremely loving extremely playful very goofy as well. He has been loving since the start like there was no hesitation and I think he looks like a rag doll but he also sort of looks like he could be a Siamese and I'm just curious if anyone has any ideas

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess he looks like a Siamese or Siamese mix to me as well. Without papers, he would have to be considered a domestic shorthair. The pointed gene is now common in domestic cats, so his coloring could come from a lot of diverse sources.

He's a cute little guy. Is he vocal, or quiet?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jneakarse

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I guess he looks like a Siamese or Siamese mix to me as well. Without papers, he would have to be considered a domestic shorthair. The pointed gene is now common in domestic cats, so his coloring could come from a lot of diverse sources.

He's a cute little guy. Is he vocal, or quiet?
He is vocal when it comes to food or if I don't let him in my room. I would describe it as screaming until I give in.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I asked because Siamese are noted for being chatty. Sounds like your kitty is just setting down the rules for you, rather than just trying to have a conversation.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Siamese old type look alike. The muzzle could be longer, but he is thin alike an siamese...

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He def looks like a traditional siamese sealpoint, he is beautiful… they can be very bossy too😹 my quinn who is pb trad siamese sealpoint is my guardian 😻

Jneakarse

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I asked because Siamese are noted for being chatty. Sounds like your kitty is just setting down the rules for you, rather than just trying to have a conversation.
Yea he doesnt talk unless he is demanding things lmao. He certainly likes to think he is in charge

Jneakarse

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He def looks like a traditional siamese sealpoint, he is beautiful… they can be very bossy too😹 my quinn who is pb trad siamese sealpoint is my guardian 😻
He is absolutely beautiful and his fur is soooo soft. like mink soft lol. and he is so bossy about food and love. He loves to cuddle 24/7 and never has a problem with me just scooping him up and cuddling. He will curl up on my chest and just start purring. He is the sweetest cat ive ever had.

Jneakarse

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Siamese old type look alike. The muzzle could be longer, but he is thin alike an siamese...
Thank you yes he has grown very very slowly and i dont know if its part of his breed or if because when i found him he was barely 5 weeks old and had a stunted growth as he looked like his litter and himself had been out for a bit with no mom. I was surprised he survived let alone the way he has started thriving.