What Does My Cat Look Like

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kitty61612

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She has orange in different parts of her body and she has the tabby pattern o her tail and parts of her back but she's also mainly white

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She is diluted tortie with white or diluted calico. Lets say diluted calico. She is also a tabby as you tell us.
This make her a diluted caliby or diluted patched tabby.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Some more pictures would be helpful. Right now, I’m thinking dilute tricolor point (aka dilute tortie point) Domestic Shorthair.

She’s very pretty!

calikitteh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She looks like one of ours that's a calico point aka calico / siamese mix ....ours has Tabby stipes on her tail and face too.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She looks like one of ours that's a calico point aka calico / siamese mix ....ours has Tabby stipes on her tail and face too.
A cat can't be a Calico/Siamese mix. Calico is coat color and Siamese is a purebred cat. If its not from a breeder its a domestic short or long hair.

calikitteh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A cat can't be a Calico/Siamese mix. Calico is coat color and Siamese is a purebred cat. If its not from a breeder its a domestic short or long hair.
Technically no but that is the easiest way to explain it most of the time as opposed to dilute calico or caliby colorpoint

• Purraise
Reactions: jen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kitty61612

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Her brothers were also all long hair and her sister was like her

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for posting more pictures! She really is a beautiful cat. I would describe her as a tricolor lynx point Domestic Shorthair.

calikitteh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
her coloring is calico point (calico/siamese mix is the easiest way i have found to explain it to people but that's technically not correct)

i had never seen a cat like her before but seen a few since...all from litters that have other siamese-lookalike kitties =)