What Does León Look Like?

sailor

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I adopted this adorable cat back in August from a lady who takes care of a bunch of strays/ferals and apparently people leave kittens at her doorstep when they don't want to take care of them. She told me someone gave her this kitten and apparently he's a cross between domestic shorthair and a breed she doesn't know. He looks very different and everyone comments on it and asks me what breed he is.
His head is extremely small compared to my other cat that's the same age as him. His head shape is also different. (You can see it from a picture I have included here) He is rather skinny, but also muscular at the same time. His fur isn't very soft and feels/looks scruffy pretty much all the time. It's not very long but not short either. Compared to my other two domestic shorthair cats, his fur feels so different. I have included a picture where you can better see his fur.
Personality wise he is extremely playful, friendly, curious and loves climbing anything. My friend who has a Bengal cat says his personality is exactly the same as her Bengal cat. He also loves water and willingly jumps in the bath when I'm taking one.
I'd love any input! Thank you.
20180712-IMG_3447.jpg 20180723-IMG_3901.jpg 20180825-IMG_5349.jpg 20180928-IMG_6567.jpg 20181012-IMG_7101.jpg

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Leon is so cute! I would describe him as a red (with ghost tabby markings) and white Domestic Shoethair. I think he could possibly have some Oriental influence, with his big ears and triangular head, but he’s still young so we’ll have to see how he grows and develops.