What does everyone do for a living?

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I've worked in the same library for many years, having had various jobs. For the past 8 years, I've been a cataloger. (I like to say I put the "cat" in cataloger, but that's just too silly!)

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I m a full time housewife, I look after our 3 children aged 8, 4 and 2, do the school runs, cook all the meals, sort out all the bills, do half of the shopping on my own, all the household chores and I also run an ebay shop with my mum selling jewellery, handbags and accessories.Oh and I am still waiting to hear back from the cats protection league about my cat operator line job, its been a whle now. My hubby works 60 hours a week for UK Coal driving a dumper truck at an open cast mine. x

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I lost my job since I posted on this last (the store closed down). I now work at the dollar store in the same mall. I am hoping to get a full time office job soon or try to go back to school.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am an artist, but had to put my art aside a few years ago to make sure I have regular income. Currently I work for Holiday Image, they are one of the top 2 holiday decor companies located in Long Island City,NY. I am definitely still working artistically, but the pay really sucks there! I am surviving, barely. My other carrier which I will go back to come spring is garden design/landscaping. I really love working with plants!
Times are tough these days, but we are tougher, right!?