What do your cats chew on?

maiaelizabeth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't think I've heard of cats chewing on your personal stuff like some dogs do but I would like to think my cats are unique. And all of them are in some way, they have very different personalities as well different gifts as I like to say. I got Maia when she was 8 weeks old and I was so happy and excited that I didn't care what she did to me because she was so cute. She started biting my hands from day one and a time when I had green nail polish on my toes she bit my toes. But I think that was just as a game. A kitty game. The thing is I like to read. A lot. I was unemployed from september last year until the beginning of April this year. I read over 100 books that I borrowed from the library. Every single book I returned was chewed on. Every single one of them. I really don't know if my other cat Foley chews on them too but I've only seen Maia doing it. Its so funny though, she looks so cute while doing it, like if she was trying a new thing. She also chews on cardboard boxes. I have found her "signature" a lot of times. Two days ago my boyfriend gave me a book so I could read it I left it open for two minutes went outside the room came back and was already full with tiny holes, Maia's teeth. I love her little signature. Do your cats chew on your stuff?

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not really but my Cheesekee tends to tear up newspapers with her mouth when she's bored. 

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Mogli used to chew on just about anything, especially tablecloths, shoes and his collars. Now that he's almost two he concentrates on the cardboard boxes and scratchers I make sure are always available.