What Do You Wear At Home?

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Before I developed arthritis in my foot I used to go barefoot or just in sock. But my foot need a certain kind of support so now it is always slippers with orthotic supports in them or shoes with the same.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to go barefoot at home and sometimes I still do. Most of the time I wear either my croc flip flops or my croc slides. They aren't as clunky as the regular clog crocs. I was having foot pain troubles and could only wear shoes with good support for a while. My feet would get hot and feel so restricted being in real shoes all day. It's nice to be "free" footed! :cloud9:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I hate walking on cat litter and the girls are very messy in the litter box; there's litter all over the place. I gave up walking around barefoot years ago. I do wear socks, which are somewhat better. But when I go around, scooping up litter, I wear sandals until I have all the litter cleaned up. Rick makes fun of me because I have sandals on with my white ankle socks. Oh well!

I used to go barefoot outside all the time. Then I stepped on a bee. I wear sandals outside, too.

Inside, I'm always in socks.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Before I developed arthritis in my foot I used to go barefoot or just in sock. But my foot need a certain kind of support so now it is always slippers with orthotic supports in them or shoes with the same.
Glad u mentioned that..I used to wear the regular bedroom slippers..now I have to wear specific kind with a very good cushion...cause I have a heel spur...ouch plus have to wear the ortho heel support if on my feet alot that day

VinceL

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I wear as little on my feet as I can. This generally means barefoot late spring, all summer, and early fall. The rest of the year it is socks (sometimes with slippers). I only put on shoes if leaving the house.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wear shoes all the year because of my drop foot. One leg is shorter than the other now, so I have to have a lift on my left foot. I can't wear socks because they are too slippery and can't wear slippers because they fall off. It sucks getting old.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wear as little on my feet as I can. This generally means barefoot late spring, all summer, and early fall. The rest of the year it is socks (sometimes with slippers). I only put on shoes if leaving the house.
Same here, I take my shoes off at the door. During the winter I have a really hard time keeping my feet warm and that makes me feel cold all over.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
barefoot most of the time. Rare time I would wear socks. Socks pull on my toes and hurt my feet..so I usually wrap a blanket around my feet in the winter. I have some lambs wool slippers my honey bought me years ago that I will wear if it's really cold.