What Do You Think Of These Names?

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Saylor (or Sailor) and Stryker (or Striker) for a pair of Siamese boy kittens or Scout for a Siamese girl kitten--just curious

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I don't personally like the name Scout for a girl, however, that's one of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis' daughter's name.

I love Saylor and Stryker (these spellings), however. If it were me, I'd go with Saylor for the girl, and Stryker for the boy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I do kind of like Sebastian for a boy too, but it's not quite as original.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Just out of curiosity, are you only considering names that begin with the letter S?
If so, what about Sawyer, Seth or Simon for a boy.
And Sofia, Scarlett or Skylar for a girl.

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, they do have to be "S" names. I'm kind of OCD that way. They all need to be the same. It's funny, all of those names that you mentioned are really cute names that I have already considered as well, except for Sophia. I did think of Sophie though.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, Sailor or Saylor for the girl, like the Anime Sailor Moon.

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Kat0121 and Norachan, both of your kitties are really cute!

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you! Do you have some Siamese kittens are are you expecting some soon?

Hope we can see some pictures of them.

:heartshape:
No, unfortunately, the kittens that I will be adopting only exist in my mind right now. :lol2: Where I am living right now, I can only have two cats, but I am about to start a new job with better pay, and I have a goal of moving into my own house in hopefully about a year's time and adopting another kitten (or two) at that time. I am just dreaming of and preparing for the future. I have desperately wanted another cat for a long time.

I thought a pair might be better since they would have each other to play with and hopefully not bother my other cats as much, especially my soon-to-be ten year old resident diva. When I say Siamese, I am really talking about a mixed breed bonded pair or litter mates from a shelter or foster home that have a Siamese or Snowshoe "look", because that is my favorite kind of cat--not that I don't love one of my cats that is a tabby any less.

I found my current Siamese mix through adoptapet.com a couple of years ago, so they still send me alerts whenever a Siamese or Snowshoe kitten becomes available. I always tell myself that I am not going to open the email and look at the sweet little kitten face, but I always do it anyway and am a little sad that I can't adopt a new baby (or babies) right now. For example, here are some pictures I was sent a few minutes ago of a couple of Siamese mix siblings that I can't adopt yet, but I hope somebody does soon:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It breaks my heart!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
No, unfortunately, the kittens that I will be adopting only exist in my mind right now
I understand. I have a long list of potential names for any future rescues or fosters that come my way.

;)

OMG if people were sending me e-mails of cute kittens to adopt I really would be up to my neck in cats!

:lol: