What do you think of my other pets?

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry! tHe cockroaches are gross EWWW!!! The lizard is cool!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh, sorry, but those roaches are too gross. The newt is ok, I guess, but yuck. I don't like bugs, and seeing it sit in your hand, and you call it a pet...ewww.

I have a rule at my house, that it has to have fur to be considered a pet. I don't mind mice or most animals, but no snakes or bugs. Sometimes its good to be the Mom and be able to make the rules! LOL!

No offense, Keith, but really, yuck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

keith p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get that alot, but thats what made me want them as pets even more, because most poeple dont want them. Kinda weird I guess, but my cousins had them as pets too so it runs in the family this stuff.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by keith p

There not hissers, they are giant cave roaches, growing to the size of an adults hand!
That makes it even worse! Lizards I like, and spiders are interesting pets, but roaches give me the heebie-jeebies.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

There not hissers, they are giant cave roaches, growing to the size of an adults hand!
Oh boy, you have fun with that!

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whoa!!!! I almost jumped on my computer monitor to stomp those roaches!!!
(I guess that lets you know how I feel about those)
But heck it's the holidays so I guess I'll say their *cute* Just do not tell anyone I said that!!!!!!!!
The newt is cool.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awesome pets! I love insects and weird pets like that! We have a tarantula here. She is a little bigger then the size of an adults hand minus the fingers, so just the palm part.

Cockroaches are great little things...millipedes are cool too but man do they stink.

keith p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank You Jen for liking the bugs and insects, although your tarantula would probably eat my young roaches for a snack... Oh yeah I used to own a millipede and yes they do stink!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont like roaches! Yucky!

The newt is pretty!
But the roaches you can keep! Next time you post pics of them please warn me!
i love pet pics but i will pass on the creepy crawly critters!

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I get that alot, but thats what made me want them as pets even more, because most poeple dont want them. Kinda weird I guess, but my cousins had them as pets too so it runs in the family this stuff.
Ok, I honestly admit that when I clicked on the roaches, I thought you were having us all on and that these were simply things you may have found in your basement!

Sorry, Keith!

I have seen these big cockroaches at the zoo here...They are HUGE and just hang on their cave...So creepy but I am still drawn to see them everytime I go..And they have white shells which is weird..I think they are African?

keith p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The white shell probably means they shed their skin, which is how they grow in size, insect skeletons are on the outside. So when you touch an insect, your actually touching their skeleton. Yeah i'm a nerd I know.