Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you he is a little mischievous but also a great kitten

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Is he really siamese-point? Or solid white with blue eyes? I dont see no point coloration. Although creme point may be difficult to see on a so so photo or with a quick glance.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Joandlily

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I believe he is solid white with blue eyes. We were told he was flame point but I don't see it

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bet you will. as he gets older. My Flame Point was solid white until he was several months old, then the points started showing up and became pronounced at a year. They have darkened even more over the years, he is 9 now. If yours is anything like mine, he will be VERY talkative and get into more trouble than all the rest. He will actually knock things off a table and look at you when he wants attention. Your kitten is beautiful, treasure him!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Joandlily

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I bet you will. as he gets older. My Flame Point was solid white until he was several months old, then the points started showing up and became pronounced at a year. They have darkened even more over the years, he is 9 now. If yours is anything like mine, he will be VERY talkative and get into more trouble than all the rest. He will actually knock things off a table and look at you when he wants attention. Your kitten is beautiful, treasure him!
Thank you I really do treasure him he mischievous and fun loving and he makes my day. He is also talkative and purrs like crazy. I hope his points come out I guess I will just have to be patience