What do you think of my cat?

nicoledaawn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got my cat, Felix, in October of 2019 as a kitten from someone off of Kijiji. I have no idea what the parents were, and the person who sold Felix to me didn’t know anything either. Anyways, every time I have someone meet him, everyone comments on his unique and interesting behaviour and appearance. I’m sure it’s nothing special, but what do you think? In regards to behaviour, he is EXTREMELY vocal, almost chirping sometimes, but meows a lot and is incredibly social. Follows me around everywhere, constantly trying to lie on my chest. He can also jump higher than most cats I’ve seen, he’ll jump up and kick off of door frames, I’m not even kidding lol. Very friendly, but needy.
AB1750B4-7FE7-42DE-B9EA-44270230B613.jpeg

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
He’s adorable! And I can tell he has a super fun personality! I would describe him as a brown spotted tabby Domestic Shorthair.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nicoledaawn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He’s adorable! And I can tell he has a super fun personality! I would describe him as a brown spotted tabby Domestic Shorthair.
Ah! I thought tabby as well. He’s just quite small in comparison to most other cats and kinda just odd (in a good way) so I thought I’d check it out. Thank you! :)