What Do You Have On The Front Of Your Refrigerator?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finger prints on the top half, paw prints on the bottom half and smudges all over!:lol:

But in all seriousness, nothing, it's stainless, so magnets don't work and I don't want to use tape or anything sticky.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Magnet Souvenirs and Pamphlets from some of my travels.

I know it can be kitschy but I like magnets! Inexpensive and I like being able to see them everyday with fond memories. And I sometimes like saving the pamphlets of sites and museums too - for example I have one from Pompeii and one from a small Irish Republican History Museum in Northern Ireland.

Then I have a little pocket thingy where I keep business cards and the like.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have clear magnetized on the back picture frames. They hold the pictures of all the recent graduates in my family and the ones at church too.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the kitchen we've got too many magnets, some photos, postcards and some brewery stickers. We've got baby photos of my cousins kids who are now 9 and 7 and of BF's nephew who's 10. I keep hounding them for updated pics!

In the garage we have the DBF (dedicated beer fridge) which is covered with beer stickers and bottle cap magnets and and various humorous things, and some Cal State Long Beach baseball stuff. Let's go Dirtbags!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Nothing. I do have very sick and twisted New Yorker Rejection Collection cartoons framed on side, though. Guests always stop to read them and love them! Apart from that, I don't care for the stuff on the fridge thing. It also makes it harder to clean.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Magnets, photos of my nieces and a printout of food I am allowed to eat on the Keto Diet to help keep me in line