What Do You Have On The Front Of Your Refrigerator?

Reecejackox

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Or is it blank

I have just fridge magnets on mine.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My fridge is covered in pictures and kids artwork. I have a few Mutts comics I saved too. And magnets.

The side of my fridge is all photos. Mostly ones that come in Christmas cards every year but also pictures of friends and family over the years. Whenever I have company people stop and enjoy looking at those. It's fun. And when I update it every Christmas it's fun to look at how everyone's kids are growing.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A whiteboard, a timer, several magnets, and papers I want to hang onto.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Magnets and photos. One magnet with my motto: "Housework is the crabgrass in the lawn of life."

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
-Magnets - including our save the date magnet and these really cute cat ones I got a couple years ago for me birthday
-invitations for my sister's wedding and bridal shower
-paper from vet with names and addresses of all the closest emergency vets in our area, since she's not one
-the two prayer/blessings papers I got from the blessing of the animals I took Lelia to last year.

Libby.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nothing, because it's stainless steel and magnets don't stick to it.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have some pictures of my nieces, a drawing from my older niece, a few picture collage postcards from friends, magnets (of course), a white board calendar that still says March and a picture of some houses as motivation to stay within my budget to attain the dream.

VinceL

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Same here.

I was at a friend's house about a year ago. I noticed he had a fridge with stainless steel doors, and he had magnets on them. I asked how was it possible. He had recently bought the fridge and was told that customers had complained about not being able to put magnets on stainless steel fridges. Now, they put a sheet of regular steel behind the stainless steel. So, voila.....magnets stick.

amethyst

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Magnets and printed out photos of my pets taped on. The photos regularly get ripped off though because a certain fluffy black cat named Shadow likes to slide down the fridge...
:climbcat:

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing on the front. I have a calendar with a pen on top of it, on the side of the fridge.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Many magnets holding up lists, phone numbers, etc.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Refrigerator magnets that we bought as souvenirs from our travels. It is like a wall of our Travel Map.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing on the front. A magnetic memo pad with a pen for my grocery list on the side, and a magnet that says "Gardening forever, housework whenever".

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Here, too. I can attach magnets to the side of the fridge. I have a large pawprint that says, "Friends don't let friends have litters".

The dishwasher is supposed to be stainless, too, but that will allow magnets. But the fridge and the stove do not.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For years, I had nothing. I really don't like cluttering up the fridge with stuff on it.

But, in the past year or so I started adding some magnets from our travels and a few that have important info for our house/pet sitter on them. Also some fun small stuff from a favorite artist of mine. Whenever I buy a piece of hers, she sends little give-aways in the box; postcards, etc. so I've been putting those up to enjoy.

There may be a cat related thing or two friends got me and from cat places I support also (Kitten Lady etc) because DUH cats.

Overall though, it still looks fairly uncluttered, it's only on the upper right hand side of one door :)