What do my kitties look like?

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No breed - they are Domestic shorthairs - top one looks like Classic Black Tabby with White.

Can you show the face of the other one? The body looks like it's Broken Mackerel Tabby or possibly Spotted Tabby but without seeing the front it's difficult to know for sure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Brittheshit

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
No breed - they are Domestic shorthairs - top one looks like Classic Black Tabby with White.

Can you show the face of the other one? The body looks like it's Broken Mackerel Tabby or possibly Spotted Tabby but without seeing the front it's difficult to know for sure.

Attachments

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sticking with Broken Mackerel Tabby unless someone comes in to correct me :lol:
Nice looking kitties!

Brittheshit

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They both have one parent that is a Bengal. The female. Lighter one.her mother was a Scottish fold and father is a Bengal, and the male darker one his mother was the Bengal , and father was tabby

Brittheshit

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm sticking with Broken Mackerel Tabby unless someone comes in to correct me :lol:
Nice looking kitties!
They both have one parent that is a Bengal. The female. Lighter one.her mother was a Scottish fold and father is a Bengal, and the male darker one his mother was the Bengal , and father was tabby

goingpostal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They would still be considered domestics in any case. Were these cats bred by you or how do you know the parentage? Why would someone be mixing Folds with Bengals or letting their Bengal breed with a domestic?

Brittheshit

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They would still be considered domestics in any case. Were these cats bred by you or how do you know the parentage? Why would someone be mixing Folds with Bengals or letting their Bengal breed with a domestic?
No not bred by me, I thought it was a strange mix also... But people do that according to google.. and I have no clue why someone would do that.. but I love my kitties all the same.. to they are still my babies no matter who the parents.. but I understand what you're are saying. But no it wasn't me