What do I Do With My Cats?

Wheekie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
First, forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong place. I'm not sure where it should go.
I am old and because of my health, my brother wants me to move in with him. I have no choice....but I have 3 cats and he won't let them come with me..

I have no friends and he is the only family I have. Suggestions please on what I can do with my kitties.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am so sorry. Is there a particular reason he won't let you keep your cats? Maybe if you don't mind sharing why, we could come up with some ideas.

Other than that, do you have access to the Next Door Neighbor web site? Many times you can reach out to neighbors who are on that site and look for cat lovers who might be able to help you meet some folks who would be willing to take them and/or work to re-home them if they can't keep them. Local no-kill shelters/rescue groups might be another option to try. How about your vet - maybe they can suggest some options for new homes? There might also be some pet-rehoming groups in your area to reach out to.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
There may well be rescues in your area who would be willing to help you rehome your precious cats. Google "cat rescues near me" for local groups. And best of luck. So many of us are looking at this in the foreseeable future.