What do I do?! New kitten!

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all! Wanted to give you an update!

Charlie's aggression issues have gotten a LOT better. We bought him a huge pen to sleep in at night and he's out during the day now and that seems to have solved the issues.

He's playing and getting along with all of the cats, except Mia. But Mia's always been VERY slow to warm up to other cats. She will, in her own time, but for now she just hisses at him whenever he comes near.

Here are some photos!! and a video of his first time playing with Jasper!

Great video😻 I love the way he slid out of the bed on his back! He has some slick moves😹

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
1645692534463.png

Sooooo small update!
Charlie is big now! Hahaha. Soon as taxes come in, he'll be going in for the snip-snip!
He has become super close with Jasper and Milo, but also with our dog - Sergio!

1645692670118.png

One of his siblings was taken in and given a home by another one of the employees.
The other kittens as well as momma and daddy are being taken care of by the employees at the shop. They are fed and given lots of attention and are kept safe during bad weather!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The ones at the shop need fixing too! :catlove:

Maybe you guys can take up a collection or the females will begin breeding soon.

Krienze

Super Cat
Purraise
The ones at the shop need fixing too! :catlove:

Maybe you guys can take up a collection or the females will begin breeding soon.
Unfortunately because they aren't technically owned by us, anything medical related isn't really anything we have much of a say in at this point. The employees at the shop have chosen to keep them, so it's out of my hands. Any attempts at pushing anything like fixing them and having to worry about picking them up/after care could result in the big bosses saying they have to go, so we're kind of stuck there since we're not allowed in the building due to the equipment there.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder if you could surreptitiously leave some “fixing” literature in the mail?:idea: Or perhaps put up a poster nearby??

Krienze

Super Cat
Purraise
I wonder if you could surreptitiously leave some “fixing” literature in the mail?:idea: Or perhaps put up a poster nearby??

If I were to do this and distract them from their jobs, this could affect my step dads job.

I understand everyone is concerned, but I really can't do anything.