What did you wake up to???

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Goodmorning catlovers...I woke up this morning..And as I sat up in bed...There was my boy Snowball starring at me through the bathroom door in my bedroom..Just patiently waiting and watching for me to rise n shine...To get his breakfast...n to get his snuggles...n to run up the hall way n excitement that mommys UP..What did you wake up to this morning with ure kitty or kitties doing to you ????:):thumbsup::whitecat::catrub:
20191122_064045.jpg
20191122_070038.jpg

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am jolted awake around 4am by Demi crying like a foghorn in my face. Then he kneads & sucks on his blankie. When he's done he takes a flying leap onto my stomach, then springboards off me, which he is not supposed to do because of my stitches. My little angel. :devilish:

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to get up at 5.00am this morning and the cat on my bed looked at me with sleepy but surprised eyes. (Nice to wake him up instead of him waking me..revenge is sweet..lol).
Went for a quick walk down the road to loosen up stiff legs from playing ball with a bunch of kids yesterday and Blue raced around everywhere and up and down trees all fluffed up like a crazy thing really enjoying this surprise walk.
Think I will make this a regular morning routine it was so much fun for both.

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Woke to a peaceful Sunday morning scene, all three kittehs lounging nearby in my room... Crackhead next to me on the rack, Tiger on the leather sofa and Phoenix atop the wooden dresser, she likes to leap up there before dawn so she can keep an eye on me, LOL. The minute I show signs of life and swing into a sitting position on the edge of the bed, she jumps down to greet me by milling around my feet and rubbing up against my legs as I pet her and say, "Good Morning, Phoenix!!!" :dizzycat:

She's a real sweetheart, always the first to greet me in the morning, but I also greet Tiger & Crackhead as I throw on comfy house clothes & moccasins and head toward the kitchen to get breakfast ready for my cats. We have a morning routine which seldom changes, except to speed up on workdays... weekends and holidays are different, we take it easy as I spend extra time with the kittehs. I think they already know that if I'm not up before dawn, it's a day off for their master... er, I mean butler. :petcat:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke up today with a hard swat on my face by Bourbon. It was only 3 am, so I closed my eyes again.

Only to be slapped again by the same grumpy lady just several minutes later, and the second time was much harder.
So I gave up, and served her early breakfast.