What Crossbreed Am I?

puddykat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I weigh 5.5 kg, very vocal, love to climb and jump. Fascinated by the sound of running water. I was a stray found on the street.
post 19 what breed am I v2.jpg
symba paws.jpg
symba chair for facebook.jpg

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I don’t see any Oriental in this boy; they have longer, more slender bodies and legs and a whip-like tail. Bengal possibly, but I think his closest lookalike is an Ocicat, with his thumb-print sized spots and more muscular body. Technically, though, if you don’t have papers or a DNA test, he would be called a brown (you could say tawny if you want to be more specific) spotted tabby Domestic Shorthair. He’s handsome no matter what you call him!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

puddykat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don’t see any Oriental in this boy; they have longer, more slender bodies and legs and a whip-like tail. Bengal possibly, but I think his closest lookalike is an Ocicat, with his thumb-print sized spots and more muscular body. Technically, though, if you don’t have papers or a DNA test, he would be called a brown (you could say tawny if you want to be more specific) spotted tabby Domestic Shorthair. He’s handsome no matter what you call him!
I love him all the same no matter what he is. His voice is very close to an Ocicat and is now changing, he likes to vocalize about EVERYTHING that he is doing or wants you to do. Loves to stand up and play fight.