What Colour Collars Should I Buy For My 3 Different Coat Coloured Cats

MoonDancer1990

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey to anyone reading this. I want to order some new collars and tags for my cats online and I was wondering if anyone could give me advice about what colour might look best on my three fur babies? (Pictures posted of each one)
SnapCat is the bigger orange tabby Male
Brucey is the Grey/silver coat and he is also male
Scrappy is My only female is the black and white cat with the more “Asian” sculpted face and stream lined body type

if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to respond with links to places you can buy the collar you are talking about in response.

I send anyone who reads this Love, Joy, Safety and Good Health for yourself and all your loved ones; furry ones as well as humans.
🙏🏻Blessings upon you all 📿
{~MoonDancer🌙~}

Attachments

SpotTheCat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think a bright green for Brucey, purple or blue for Scrappy and I am not sure what colour for Snapcat

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How I wish Neko-chan would wear a collar! She hates them. But, you asked and my opinion is a good, strong green would look nice on your orange boy. Your girl looks rather dainty, so I'd go for a soft color like pale pink, baby blue, or lavender. For your grey guy, I'd do a fun pattern like black with multi colored dots or a Disney themed one or whatever you're in to.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'd agree with green for the orange cat. I personally like purple on black or grey cats, just offsets the color nicely. Black and white since you already have contrasting coat colors going on anything is good. A nice black and white pattern would blend in but I'd do a hot pink personally for the flare of it.

If you picked our Beastie Bands I'd do:

SnapCat - (they don't have solid green so -Shamrocks, Gator Skin, Autumn Leaves or Solid Red
Scrappy - Solid Pink
Brucey - Solid Purple

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonDancer1990

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How I wish Neko-chan would wear a collar! She hates them. But, you asked and my opinion is a good, strong green would look nice on your orange boy. Your girl looks rather dainty, so I'd go for a soft color like pale pink, baby blue, or lavender. For your grey guy, I'd do a fun pattern like black with multi colored dots or a Disney themed one or whatever you're in to.
Yes my cats don’t like them either. But I walk them outside on a leash so a collar is necessary unfortunately. I’ve tried harnesses but they hate those even worse

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonDancer1990

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was thinking a forest green for SnapCat, myself. And my female is currently wearing a dark purple collar. It’s getting her collar that may be the most challenging.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd agree with green for the orange cat. I personally like purple on black or grey cats, just offsets the color nicely. Black and white since you already have contrasting coat colors going on anything is good. A nice black and white pattern would blend in but I'd do a hot pink personally for the flare of it.

If you picked our Beastie Bands I'd do:

SnapCat - (they don't have solid green so -Shamrocks, Gator Skin, Autumn Leaves or Solid Red
Scrappy - Solid Pink
Brucey - Solid Purple
I agree with these color choices. Also for the Beastie Bands. They are great collars for cats.