What color pattern is she?

The_Baroness

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have been scratching my head trying to figure out what pattern Suva. She is a snowshoe lookalike and has some interesting paws.
IMG_20220826_132631574.jpg

You can barely make out her back leg stripes in the photo below. It is a bit easier to see in person.
IMG_20220826_132824413.jpg

IMG_20220826_132738902.jpg

IMG_20220826_132749577.jpg

The vet thinks she is going to be long haired, but I am not sure if it is baby fluff.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It may be baby fluff, I usually go by the tail, a long-haired cat usually has a very big tail, like a bottle brush. She is pointed and does indeed resemble a snowshoe! That means both parents must carry the pointed gene. If she has a lot of the oriental breed in her she will be energetic, very talkative, and loyal to her humans. Her eyes will more than likely stay blue. She will be known as a fawn-colored pointed domestic shorthair She is absolutely beautiful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

The_Baroness

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She is very energetic lol. Most of her play bursts end up in about hour long naps. So far though, she only talks when she needs something. Whether that be food, needing to poop, or human interaction (i.e. I having to do some chores done stairs and she starts loudly mewing until I come back up).

CuriousKittens

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She will be known as a fawn-colored pointed domestic shorthair She is absolutely beautiful!
Pretty sure she's just grey (blue), not fawn.

Anyway, looks shorthair but sometimes they surprise you. The paw pad colours isn't unusual for white spotting on the feet, the pads don't always align with the white spotting.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww she is so precious and adorable 😻 she does look kind of fawn but it could be chocolate I’m not sure. She looks like she’s got that bicolor look that snowshoe and ragdolls can both have. That photo of her on your lap is so wonderful looks like you have a sweet baby there. ❤
When they have white paws they could have pink or darker paw pads. My Zena who is a black white tuxedo domestic longhair has pink and black on his pads and his face is black, his nose leather as black.

As for the fur length her tail looks short hair, but she does look fluffy, time will tell.

The_Baroness

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, she looks just like a Snowshoe! Absolutely gorgeous!
The only thing not snowshoe like is her eyes. They are turning more green. I'll try and get a picture of them when she is calmer from her after poop zoomies.

The_Baroness

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Another update, she is toasting.
IMG_20221207_132821818.jpg

(She is hunting the water from the dripping faucet. Please excuse the hard water line >.<)

The_Baroness

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
As she is over 12 weeks (she is going to be 6 months come January 25th), her eyes have stayed the been and blue hazel and I am sure at going to stay like that.