What Color Are Your Cat's Eyes?

Aieko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Echo and Jasper have the exact same eyes, but it's a bit..weird? Here are Jasper's eyes;

Both of them have this ring of green around their pupil. Here is a picture of them together, and yes, Jasper is on my Walmart bag;

You can't see Echo's eyes in this image as he was a bit scared of the iPhone I was holding.
What color are your cat's eyes?

Gizmobius

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Stevie's are a very vibrant green, which I'm delighted about because my previous cat had gorgeous green eyes so it's like she's still with me through my Stevie girl.

Gizmo's are something I call hazel but I suppose they're a bit of a mossy green. They have a bit of a darker ring around his pupils too but I don't have a very good close up because whenever I try to do close up model shots, he squints his eyes at me. :rolleyes2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Aieko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Stevie's are a very vibrant green, which I'm delighted about because my previous cat had gorgeous green eyes so it's like she's still with me through my Stevie girl.

Gizmo's are something I call hazel but I suppose they're a bit of a mossy green. They have a bit of a darker ring around his pupils too but I don't have a very good close up because whenever I try to do close up model shots, he squints his eyes at me. :rolleyes2:
Beautiful cats and beautiful eyes. Stevie's eyes are mesmerizing while Gizmo's are dark and mysterious. They look so cute!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whoa, Moo Shu has a beautiful eye color. Beautiful cats. I have one question, with 11 cats, how big is that litterbox? :lol:
Aieko Aieko - Having just finished swapping, dumping, bleaching, washing and rinsing twelve litter boxes, I can tell you that objects seen in mirror may be larger than they appear.

;)

Moo Shu has the same eye colour that Lucifer gave the original Snowshoe.

mooshueyes.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Aieko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aieko Aieko - Having just finished swapping, dumping, bleaching, washing and rinsing twelve litter boxes, I can tell you that objects seen in mirror may be larger than they appear.

;)

Moo Shu has the same eye colour that Lucifer gave the original Snowshoe.

View attachment 260183
Holy mackerel! Those eyes look like diamonds!

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Here are a couple photos of dear old Chessie. I hope you all don't mind me continually posting pictures of her but she was very special to me. The top photo is a very tiny little Chessie as she was when she arrived. She was an orphan with the blue eyes of a very young kitten. She stole my heart from the first minute. The second photo is probably my all time favorite of her. She was about a year old then, young and vital, in her prime, and had the most beautiful golden eyes. They literally sparkled in the sunshine. This is the best photo of them, but you know how it is, a photo just can't really capture the magic of the moment.
Chessie I miss you.
Jack
Tiny Chessi Kitten.jpg
CHESSIEC5x7-72.JPG