What Color Are Your Cat's Eyes?

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Speedy is beautiful, male or female.

Oh, thank you so much Aieko Aieko ! Speedy thanks you, too! Speedy is my sweet girl, we have been together now for six years this October, 2018. I think she will be seven years old in March.

Here are more Speedy blue eyes -

20170926_165200-1-2.jpg
20180311_164547.jpg

Echo and Jasper have gorgeous green eyes Aieko Aieko and I do see the pretty green ring around the pupils! Very beautiful shades of green!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Aieko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness all of your cats are so beautiful and have the most beautiful eyes. Thank you for all those threads 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine , you gave me more than I can read. :lol::p
Korinmewmew Korinmewmew , I love Korin's eyes; from the way, they go to dark to light blue.

TobiDaDog TobiDaDog Reese is such a pretty kitty. I love that eye color, it looks like a light caramel brown.

rosegold rosegold , That jade green is breathtaking. I love Chai's little half mustache, and that eye color looks like pure gold.

Pucks104 Pucks104 , Newman is very beautiful, I happen to love blue-eyed cats, I might just steal him. ;) Kidding, kidding. Maybe. Louie is so beautiful, I love his yellow eyes.

mightyboosh mightyboosh , Oliver, Chubchub, and Betty are so beautiful. Betty looks a bit like rosegold rosegold 's Chai.

tangers40 tangers40 , Oh my gosh, I can see a darker rim around those eyes, which makes it so more majestic. Beautiful

Kieka Kieka , I am crying over how beautiful your cats are.

Alright hopefully I got everyone that I didn't reply to yet, I just needed to give everyone a reply and doing it separately would take very long. :p

Last edited:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aieko Aieko thank you. But I do believe 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine would agree with me that the snowshoe (lookalikes) are pretty to trick people into taking them in. By the time you realize how much trouble they are it is too late to return them.
Kieka Kieka - They're like the proverbial bad penny; even if you return them, they just come back. Mine actually broke into my house, and she looked so sweet, I let her stay. A week later she was flipping light switches, turning the faucets on, and breaking into all the cupboards and cabinets. She's burned my toast by hitting the toaster over "snooze bar," frightened my poor veterinarian's English Mastiff half to death, and when we were checking on the dog, stolen a slice of pizza right off my vet's plate.

They're notorious for their antics and their attitude, and infamous for their penchant for thievery:

When the other ten cats are fast asleep, Moo Shu is awake, and usually doing some terrible thing. When she's not running through the house in the wee hours playing Sink Strainer Hockey, she's scratching at the windows, or screaming like a banshee that's been forced to drink a diet soda.

Still, Snowshoes have much to recommend them as companions. Snowshoes love water, so you'll be supporting your town's economic well-being by leaving the taps running a little 24 hours a day, and if you bathe rather than shower, they'll come right into the tub with you, where they'll splash around happily for about fifteen seconds before realising that they've gotten wet, and will then climb your chest in manic mode - all claws unretracted - in an effort to escape the Deadly Wetness. If you enjoy surprises, the Snowshoe is the perfect choice, because there's no thermostat they can't adjust, and you'll never know when you might return to a 110º home in mid-July, or to a deep-freeze in mid-January.

Snowshoes are excellent jumpers, but they're also very modest, and will pretend that they can't jump, and that they must therefor climb your legs to reach the top of your head (if you routinely wear nylons, you should look into a wholesaler who sells by the thousand, for convenience). Having a Snowshoe is very healthy, in that they absolutely must sit right next to your plate at the table for every meal, resulting in a great increase in your fibre intake because of their inch-thick undercoats, which they shed 12 months a year. They're also the perfect choice for those who wish to trim their waistline, since you'll spend several hours each day picking up the things which they're constantly pushing onto the floor.

Snowshoes will eat virtually anything - eggs in any form, pizza, little bits of diced Habanero pepper, mint jelly (and the lamb chops for which it was intended, of course), cantaloupe, baked beans (do NOT let them eat baked beans), Campbell's Tomato Soup, pencil erasers (naturally), and virtually anything which is softer than their teeth (to this day, mine has never eaten a rock, a ball bearing, or a diamond).

These cats have a reputation which is wholly deserved. They're incredibly intelligent, and consummate problem-solvers; they have tool-using skills in the same fashion as many primates (I have a few small area rugs here and there; Moo Shu will dash across the floor, leap onto an area rug, and then ride it across the hardwood floor like some demented skateboarder, and will then drag it back to the center of the room, to repeat the process ad nauseam), and the same death-defying abilities as the Wallendas (mine will scale a bookcase, jump to the top of a door, and then leap to another door as though playing The Floor Is Lava).

When I tell this story, lots of people think it's a joke. It's not.

A Snowshoe Cat steals its owner's car, and takes the two Family dogs - A Husky and a Doberman - for a ride. Naturally, the Snowshoe crashes the car, and all three ascend to Heaven, where they meet God face to face, as He sits on His golden throne. God says to the Husky, "tell me what you believe," and the Husky responds, "I believe in good discipline and hard work regardless of the weather." "That's wonderful," says God; "come and sit here at my right side."

God then asks the Doberman, "tell me what you believe," and the Doberman responds, "I believe in loyalty, and in guarding my master faithfully." "Excellent traits," says God; "come and sit here at my left side."

At last, God says to the Snowshoe, "tell me what you believe," and the cat responds, "I believe that you're sitting in my chair."

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Aieko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aieko Aieko thank you. But I do believe 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine would agree with me that the snowshoe (lookalikes) are pretty to trick people into taking them in. By the time you realize how much trouble they are it is too late to return them.
Kieka Kieka - They're like the proverbial bad penny; even if you return them, they just come back. Mine actually broke into my house, and she looked so sweet, I let her stay. A week later she was flipping light switches, turning the faucets on, and breaking into all the cupboards and cabinets. She's burned my toast by hitting the toaster over "snooze bar," frightened my poor veterinarian's English Mastiff half to death, and when we were checking on the dog, stolen a slice of pizza right off my vet's plate.

They're notorious for their antics and their attitude, and infamous for their penchant for thievery:

When the other ten cats are fast asleep, Moo Shu is awake, and usually doing some terrible thing. When she's not running through the house in the wee hours playing Sink Strainer Hockey, she's scratching at the windows, or screaming like a banshee that's been forced to drink a diet soda.

Still, Snowshoes have much to recommend them as companions. Snowshoes love water, so you'll be supporting your town's economic well-being by leaving the taps running a little 24 hours a day, and if you bathe rather than shower, they'll come right into the tub with you, where they'll splash around happily for about fifteen seconds before realising that they've gotten wet, and will then climb your chest in manic mode - all claws unretracted - in an effort to escape the Deadly Wetness. If you enjoy surprises, the Snowshoe is the perfect choice, because there's no thermostat they can't adjust, and you'll never know when you might return to a 110º home in mid-July, or to a deep-freeze in mid-January.

Snowshoes are excellent jumpers, but they're also very modest, and will pretend that they can't jump, and that they must therefor climb your legs to reach the top of your head (if you routinely wear nylons, you should look into a wholesaler who sells by the thousand, for convenience). Having a Snowshoe is very healthy, in that they absolutely must sit right next to your plate at the table for every meal, resulting in a great increase in your fibre intake because of their inch-thick undercoats, which they shed 12 months a year. They're also the perfect choice for those who wish to trim their waistline, since you'll spend several hours each day picking up the things which they're constantly pushing onto the floor.

Snowshoes will eat virtually anything - eggs in any form, pizza, little bits of diced Habanero pepper, mint jelly (and the lamb chops for which it was intended, of course), cantaloupe, baked beans (do NOT let them eat baked beans), Campbell's Tomato Soup, pencil erasers (naturally), and virtually anything which is softer than their teeth (to this day, mine has never eaten a rock, a ball bearing, or a diamond).

These cats have a reputation which is wholly deserved. They're incredibly intelligent, and consummate problem-solvers; they have tool-using skills in the same fashion as many primates (I have a few small area rugs here and there; Moo Shu will dash across the floor, leap onto an area rug, and then ride it across the hardwood floor like some demented skateboarder, and will then drag it back to the center of the room, to repeat the process ad nauseam), and the same death-defying abilities as the Wallendas (mine will scale a bookcase, jump to the top of a door, and then leap to another door as though playing The Floor Is Lava).

When I tell this story, lots of people think it's a joke. It's not.

A Snowshoe Cat steals its owner's car, and takes the two Family dogs - A Husky and a Doberman - for a ride. Naturally, the Snowshoe crashes the car, and all three ascend to Heaven, where they meet God face to face, as He sits on His golden throne. God says to the Husky, "tell me what you believe," and the Husky responds, "I believe in good discipline and hard work regardless of the weather." "That's wonderful," says God; "come and sit here at my right side."

God then asks the Doberman, "tell me what you believe," and the Doberman responds, "I believe in loyalty, and in guarding my master faithfully." "Excellent traits," says God; "come and sit here at my left side."

At last, God says to the Snowshoe, "tell me what you believe," and the cat responds, "I believe that you're sitting in my chair."

This is my type of cat. ;) I totally would get a snowshoe, if only they had some on Hawaii. :bawling: Surprisingly, I love little rascals. Indy was a Scottish Fold, and boy, did she get into a TON of trouble. She lived a life full of love (and destruction).
:dancingblackcat: