What coat pattern does this girl have?

KittyFriday

🐱
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry I don't have a better picture, she's a bit skittish and doesn't like to stand still for the camera. This girl showed up at my parents' farm as a stray a few weeks ago. She set up shop in their barn and won't leave - she won't even go back outside. They're feeding her and have asked neighbors (both over a mile away) if they know her but no one does so she was possibly dumped. No microchip. She's very pretty, kind of like a pointed cat and kind of like a tabby? She also has blue eyes that look a bit cross-eyed but I'm not sure if they are.

thumbnail_IMG-4566.jpg

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
She's a lynx point for her coat pattern (which is fancy way of saying tabby colorpoint), domestic shorthair is breed. Lilac or blue is her color I think.... I am not super strong on colorpoint colors outside seal and flame.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's torbie point. . .you can see the orange patches on her toes and head. I'm not sure if she's dilute or if being pointed makes her colors a little lighter. Probably a dilute (blue-cream) torbie point is my guess. Very pretty!

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty girl! She looks like a seal torbie point to me. I don't think she is dilute (blue) although it's hard to say for sure from the one picture. Definitely not lilac, as that is a much lighter color.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittyFriday

🐱
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks all! She’s certainly very pretty and she’s very sweet as well. My mom says she’s been using the litter boxes in the barn and she’s always thrilled for dinner time which is good. My parents had, for the longest time, two old ex tomcats and in the past 6 months have had two cats (this girl and an orange tabby male) dumped that found their way into their care. They live far out so it’s not the case of wandering strays - they don’t end up out there by accident. It’s sad, I wish people wouldn’t do that but I guess these two were lucky.

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful girl, and yes its horrible when cats get dumped on farms. People for some dumb reason think they will survive, many won't unless the farmer cares for them. And then most times they aren't fixed so they have litter after litter :( Irresponsible people should be ashamed of themselves.

Sugasmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She's very pretty!!! She looks like a Suga, My cats name is Suga!!!