what chocolate brown breed of cat has a pink nose and pink lips and pink toe beans?

angeleye1980

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my new kitten looks like a little brown mole its so cute i just cant find its breed any where i searched everywhere the closest is the brown havana except mine has pink toes , lips, and nose please help..thank you

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
With SOME of the toes being pinky, its probably a tortie.

Is she still with momma, just reserved for you,
or have you already at home? Its very early; you must treat her as essentially a rescued little orphan.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angeleye1980

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
yes he is a rescued orphan at home with me. this is why i am still having a hard time to figure out the breed . i dont htink tortie tho all his toes are light pink just like his nose and inside the ear and his coat is one solid brown ?hmmm..

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not likely a purebred, either a DSH or DLH its too hard to tell with one pic.

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like unsound black, typical in randombred kittens. Colour will likely darken with age.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my new kitten looks like a little brown mole its so cute i just cant find its breed any where i searched everywhere the closest is the brown havana except mine has pink toes , lips, and nose please help..thank you
I think we need more pics, it is hard to say but it looks like he could be gray or black and will end up one of those. He looks like dsh though so far, again hard to say because he is so young. Thanks for saving him ❤❤

Here is an article with pics of dsh brown kittens which are rare.

Cat Has Four Kittens with Rare Brown Coat and Kind Family to Help Them Thrive

5FDE2AB5-A895-44D6-A945-C63DF13D50AA.png

Last edited:

Flybynight

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A angeleye1980
Pink nose and toes he may not be black when fully grown. Unless nose and toe pads darken with age? He is very young poor fellow. Is he being bottle fed?