What cat toys do YOUR cats enjoy the most?

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mingo loves those crinkle balls. He bats them around the house and will sometimes play fetch with them.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Leroy has no interest in toys although every once in awhile he'll carry his Kong Kickeroo or this ratty suede/fake fur mouse around.

Emma loves sisal wrapped jingly balls but apparently only the one that is no longer made by Martha Stewart Pets
It's the one on the right in this picture. I bought a similar but smaller and less jingly sounding ball at PetSmart but Emma won't play with it
Amazon has a couple sisal balls that look exactly like the one Emma has but there's no way I'm paying $10 for a single ball

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitties like hair ties, plastic water bottle tops and balled up paper the best. They only like the wand part of the wand toys and love to bat around my son's Legos [emoji]128540[/emoji]

Last edited:

paiger8

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The Kong catnip stuffed fuzzy duck. One cat will dig through their entire toy box to find that toy. I find it under the couch on a daily basis.

The other cat has taken to carrying around a 4 inch foam paint roller. :dk:

ellag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
da bird! and they all like that crazy red dot they can't ever catch. 

Last edited:

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We bought Casper a nice kitty condo but he'd rather have the box that the darned thing came in! So, when I bought a new laser printer for the home office, the carton it came in became his new kitty condo. The original kitty condo we bought him has been stashed in the basement.
(Basement is off limits for cats because there's too much dangerous stuff down there.)

We got Casper every kind of toy mouse to play with but the plastic rings from around the top of a jug of milk are his preference.

Feather toys? A piece of yarn dangled in front of him is his favorite!

A sheet of newspaper on the floor will keep him happy for the day.

Just about the only toy that we bought him AS A TOY is laser tag.
He'll sit on the living room floor and stare at you as if to say, "Make the red spot!"
No matter how quietly you try to pick up the cat laser, if it makes the slightest, most imperceptible sound, he comes a-running! I swear he can hear the button click from a mile away! He can tell the difference between the sound that the TV clicker makes and the sound that the cat laser makes, too!

If I had known that Casper was going to be such a "cheap date" I might have saved myself a whole lot of money! ;)

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just got Da Bird recently and Bud loves it. He's got one of those track toys that lets him swat a plastic ball in circles, and he plays with that at night if he's not ready to go to sleep yet. Kong Kickeroo is his preferred toy for "rabbit kicking" and wrestling, and then a few wand toys, including a Neko Kragonfly. Kitty Boinks weren't a big hit, and neither were the smaller toys like balls or catnip mice.

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We keep a pile of about 20 different toys under the coffee table in the living room. Little catnip mice, balls, bags of catnip, short bits of rope, crumbled up paper, zip ties etc. When a toy get a bit too ragged we replace it with something new. Our Bengals select something from the pile to play with, and usually stick with a "favorite" for a few days, then switch to something else. We find the toys all over the house and we return them to the pile under the coffee table. The cats know the system

hatchytt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hecate is big on mylar crinkle balls and balled up receipts, Hades like pom poms, and both like wands and the laser pointer.