What cat litter that actually lasts?

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I bought 2 50lbs of paws n claws unscented clumping cat litter at tractor supply on November 1st thinking 100lbs would last on my math of 20lbs per cat BUT NOOO a bag lasted 6 days and the pees clumps fall apart and its dusty

Anyone know of any brand of clumping cat litter that is unscented that will last where I dont need to re-add litter to the box on every scoop session and where the pee clumps actually stay clumped and low to no dust? At this point I'm not worried on price because the cheapest one like paws n claws suck ,I'm not to worried about odors either bc it goes away when you scoop it,
I dont mind it containing baking soda as long it don't contain fragrance,

Also what ever brand you recommend how many lbs does it last a month per cat you have? I have 5 cats

Ugh lol Frisco brand I go through pretty quickly also,

FYI I cannot go with treenut based litters due to my allergy to treenuts

Thank you

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Tidy Cats clumping unscented. The top is a light teal, and Walmart usually has it. It's up to $16.99 for 35 pounds though :/. But it works nicely. Fresh Step unscented is good too, but I don't know how much it costs now.

suzeanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I like Dr. Elsey's (ultra, unscented, blue label). I'd say it's about 30 lbs/month for my 1 cat.