What breed of cat do you think these guys are

Rissy89

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My first cat that im trying to identify is arlow ive had him a little over a year he is the most affectionate cat ive ever had he sleeps with me hangs out with me gets upset if I don't let him in the bathroom and doesn't like baths by the look he gives me but doesn't fight me and sits there with really no issue, just trying to give a little about his personality first because i heard some breeds have certain personalities also when he is bathed it takes a while to actually get him soaked enough to add soap kinda water resistant the other i got a couple of days a go with no history on parents just like the other sorry newbie doesn't have a name yet hes more stocky looking, when wet he has long pointy ears big for his head and is just a little fluff and seems very sweet but hes only around 8 weeks old so what do you think any ideas thank you.

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats are self-cleaning so really don't have to be bathed unless they get something on them. They are both grey and white Domestic Medium Haired, the stocky and bigger build may be some Maine Coon somewhere in the background. Especially with big bushy tails. Beautiful boys!

Animal Freak

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The adult looks to be a brown mackerel tabby and white. The kitten is a blue and white bicolor. I don't see any breed influences. Most cats don't have any particular breeds in them and are just considered domestic long/medium/short hair.