What breed is she?

Noodlesoodles

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello cat lovers I’m a first time cat owner and not too familiar with cat breeds. I’m curious as to what breed Noodles is. Please help me out and say what you think she may be.

Attachments

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. Domestic long hair (DLH), tabby with white. The tabby part is clear from the "M" marking on her forehead. But, I am not sure of the tabby pattern - we would need to see a full side pic, and maybe one from above her as well. A pic of her tail would help as well! Noodles is so very adorable, regardless of what tabby pattern she has!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Noodlesoodles

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi. Domestic long hair (DLH), tabby with white. The tabby part is clear from the "M" marking on her forehead. But, I am not sure of the tabby pattern - we would need to see a full side pic, and maybe one from above her as well. A pic of her tail would help as well! Noodles is so very adorable, regardless of what tabby pattern she has!!!!
She looks like a domestic longhair to me. Love the pic with the taco!!
thank you both for answering my questions. Here’s some more pics to see what her pattern could be.

Attachments

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Wow! She is so pretty!! I am going to guess brown mackerel tabby pattern, but it is hard (for me anyway) to tell. However, this pattern usually starts with a dark stripe down the middle of the back and then branches out to stripe-like markings from there. Mackerel tabbies generally have some more definitive stripes on their legs, and I think I see that on her!! With any luck, one of our 'experts' will come along and correct me, if necessary!

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep looks like a mackerel to me, on longhairs it's not as pronounced than on shorthairs. :)

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would describe Noodles as a brown mackerel tabby and white domestic longhair. She's a very pretty girl! :redheartpump:

The vast majority of cats are not any particular breed, and are also not "mixed" with any breed, unlike dogs.