What Breed is my Pasa???

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. Cute kitten! Most cats, unless they have pedigree papers, are considered domestic short or long haired (DSH or DLH) - no specific breed. The color and pattern are what is usually used to define domestic cats. I would say you have an orange (official term red) tabby. The 'M" on her forehead is indicative of all tabbies. There are different pattern descriptions based on the markings on their bodies, but I can't say for sure with those pics. From what I can see, she might be what they call a ticked tabby. But she is also young so her markings might change a bit as she matures.
Tabby Cats 101 – Colors, Lifespan, Personality, and Fun Facts - All About Cats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Catspy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi. Cute kitten! Most cats, unless they have pedigree papers, are considered domestic short or long haired (DSH or DLH) - no specific breed. The color and pattern are what is usually used to define domestic cats. I would say you have an orange (official term red) tabby. The 'M" on her forehead is indicative of all tabbies. There are different pattern descriptions based on the markings on their bodies, but I can't say for sure with those pics. From what I can see, she might be what they call a ticked tabby. But she is also young so her markings might change a bit as she matures.
Tabby Cats 101 – Colors, Lifespan, Personality, and Fun Facts - All About Cats
Thank you so much....She's so needy...lol

Catspy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I will ask...Thanks....

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is so lovely. She looks like a dsh red tabby tuxedo bicolor. It is hard to say with a kitten this age but her face looks kind of angular and a bit oriental. Please get her seen by DVM make sure she is OK. How old is she? She is needy because she’s a baby who has just lost her mother, but all kittens need a lot of TLC and lots of attention.

Catspy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is so lovely. She looks like a dsh red tabby tuxedo bicolor. It is hard to say with a kitten this age but her face looks kind of angular and a bit oriental. Please get her seen by DVM make sure she is OK. How old is she? She is needy because she’s a baby who has just lost her mother, but all kittens need a lot of TLC and lots of attention.
She's super ok.. Running about and sniffing every part of my room.. I will definitely take her to a vet on Monday.
Thanks

Catspy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is 1 and a half month today...She's into solid food rn ,she loves milk and little bits of fish.. Over her it's super rare to find cat food ,just lots of dog food...

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She is 1 and a half month today...She's into solid food rn ,she loves milk and little bits of fish.. Over her it's super rare to find cat food ,just lots of dog food...
Its not dangerous to taste on dog food, but its not good to live mainly on dog food for cats.

Goats milk if always a good supplement, if you can get this.

Otherwise, there are lotsa of human foods which are OK for cats... Even if some are harmful, mainly containing garlic and similiar, chokolade raw pig meat...

Catspy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks