What Breed is My Kitten?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a gorgeous kitten! Since without papers the breed is a moot point, and almost all cats are a mix of many different breeds, your little one will be considered a Smoke/blue DLH or domestic long hair. Smoke/Blue just means grey. All cats carry the tabby gene and yours has that characteristic 'M' between it's eyes on the forehead. You will see faint stripes in sunlight. she will keep her longer hair, I can tell by the tufts between her toes. Does she have a bushy tail too?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Raya.k

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What a gorgeous kitten! Since without papers the breed is a moot point, and almost all cats are a mix of many different breeds, your little one will be considered a Smoke/blue DLH or domestic long hair. Smoke/Blue just means grey. All cats carry the tabby gene and yours has that characteristic 'M' between it's eyes on the forehead. You will see faint stripes in sunlight. she will keep her longer hair, I can tell by the tufts between her toes. Does she have a bushy tail too?
That’s her tail!

Attachments

CuriousKittens

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Smoke is not the same as blue. Blue is the name of grey fur colour in cats. Smoke is an effect that can happen with any colour, making the roots white.