What Breed is my kitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Locan37

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He is different from any cat i ever had. He is really long he doesn't like to be picked up only by me and he only goes where ever I go. His fur is sliky and u can feel his bones in his back everything about him is different. I wanted to know if anyone might have any ideas of what kind of cat he may be

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's beautiful!

I would describe your kitten as a brown classic tabby domestic shorthair. Classic tabby is characterized by bold swirling markings and a "bullseye" on the side; your kitten has a lovely clear bullseye. It's a gorgeous and striking pattern.

Is the other cat in the picture also yours? The other cat appears to be brown tabby and white in color, with a "broken mackerel" pattern. Mackerel refers to a tabby pattern with relatively narrow vertical stripes, similar to the mackerel fish. Broken mackerel is a common variation on the mackerel pattern, and means that some of the stripes are broken up into spots.

Most cats are not any particular breed, and are also not "mixed" with any breeds, unlike dogs. Domestic cats come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and coat types, and each one has its own unique personality. Domestic shorthairs are great cats!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Locan37

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you I wasn't sure because he is very long for 4 months I was thinking he was mixed with savannah or Sokoke and the other cat is persin, tabby and maine coone