What breed is my kitten ?

Punpun

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG-20201231-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20201231-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20201231-WA0010.jpg

So I got it today, I don't know the gender or the breed, but I guess judging the gender would be hard from these pictures so yeah. So please tell me the breed if you know, thank you very much !

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 364550View attachment 364551View attachment 364552
So I got it today, I don't know the gender or the breed, but I guess judging the gender would be hard from these pictures so yeah. So please tell me the breed if you know, thank you very much !
It’s a Domestic Medium Hair Maybe long hair.

The sex is probably male as female orange cats are rare, but it could be a female. Take photos of that area and post.

The pattern is tabby.

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a cute kitten! I would also describe it as a red tabby domestic longhair. Most cats are not any particular breed.

Is it a foster or stray kitten without a mother and siblings? In these pictures, it looks like a very young kitten to me. Is there a reason it was being kept in a cage?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Punpun

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It's a cute kitten! I would also describe it as a red tabby domestic longhair. Most cats are not any particular breed.

Is it a foster or stray kitten without a mother and siblings? In these pictures, it looks like a very young kitten to me. Is there a reason it was being kept in a cage?

Well I bought it from an animal market place thingy, I am not sure of her past info as I wasn't told anything by the seller and I didn't remember to ask either. And yeah that's an old cage that was for my birds but since the kitten wasn't very clean we decided to keep here there for a while, because it's night and kinda cold so I don't wanna give it a bath. Don't worry tho it's inside the house. And yeah, I got it because it was very tiny and cute :3.

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I bought it from an animal market place thingy, I am not sure of her past info as I wasn't told anything by the seller and I didn't remember to ask either. And yeah that's an old cage that was for my birds but since the kitten wasn't very clean we decided to keep here there for a while, because it's night and kinda cold so I don't wanna give it a bath. Don't worry tho it's inside the house. And yeah, I got it because it was very tiny and cute :3.
I think it needs to be seen by a veterinarian are you going to be able to do that?

Punpun

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Because it will need vaccinations and all.
Oh ,yeah right ,will surely do
Also do you have any suggestions for as to how I could potty train it ?

ArchyCat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If the kitten stayed with mom cat until you adopted it, she taught the kitten to use a litter box. if, of course, there was one available.. Does it not use a litter box?

Please keep us updated!

Punpun

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If the kitten stayed with mom cat until you adopted it, she taught the kitten to use a litter box. if, of course, there was one available.. Does it not use a litter box?

Please keep us updated!
But it's so small I don't think cats teaches them so young. Well I am not sure about a litter box but it did pooped on me T - T
So yeah I don't think it would use litter box, I mean off course I'll get it one but I think I would prolly have to teach it •-•

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Use this site as a resource - some of the data is for much smaller kittens, but not all, and they get into feeding, litter box use, and other items of interest for very young kittens.
Kitten Lady

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi P Punpun I see you are getting lots of good information about how to take care of your new kitten! Please don't hesitate to ask any more questions that you have.

Did you also end up adopting the kittens in your previous post in June? I hope they found homes, too!

Bacon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Looks like it's got some persian in it. And you can bathe tyebluttle guy, it is small enough it wont hurt you, just towel dry it off.