Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Maine coon

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Mystikal kitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
To be honest I can't really say seeing how I think the kitten is too young at this time to determine the breed. Maybe one of staff advisors will be able to tell.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am not seeing either option, I am sorry. Definite not a modern Persian. Just not a flat enough or round enough face for that. Possibly a doll face but I am not familiar with them.

@1CatOverTheLine I always forget the name of the Persian breeder on the forum. Do you have an opinion on this adorable little one?

Last edited:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I don't really see any Persian in her, her head is approaching the wedge shape, so even a doll-faced Persian would have a flatter face. Maine Coons would have a more square face. My best guess is a green-eyed white Domestic Longhair, possibly with some Oriental influence. With kittens, their body shape is still developing, but their head shape is basically set, so that's what is best to go off of at this point.

neff

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Kind of Turkish Angora and long hair mix.. But I am not good at guessing, though.. It is really cute!!

turkangmix

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
IMG_2903.JPG
IMG_6243.JPG
IMG_5115.JPG
Hi all, sorry for not replying for a while. I found out she is a full european short hair with odd eyes. But she is still very cute and pleasant mannered. Never has scratched or bit me ever. Only soft play bitting.

The last pic is her, the second last is her grandmother and the last is her mum. I think the w gene might of skipped a generation because her mums brown.